“Fantastic!”
Review of La Hacienda Resort

La Hacienda Resort
Reviewed 26 September 2012

This place was fantastic! Every step of the way the staff was police, courteous, friendly and helpful. This place sets the bar for costumer service. The cabins were in great shape, very clean and well stocked. The area was quiet and easy to get around. My friends and I will definitely be returning soon. Look no further for your Austin stay.

Room Tip: The cabins are exactly what you see. The roof space may be a little low in regards to the lofts, bu...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 26 July 2012

We had a girls getaway and decided to rent a cabin at La Hacienda Resort. The cabin had a bedroom, a loft and full bathroom and kitchen. The cabin was clean and the employees were very friendly and helpful. The resort has laundry and the roads/paths are all paved. We will be going back!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We tried to find a location close to Lake Travis and we had 3 Cabins rented at this RV Park. We had 2 Boats & 2 JetSkis for 10 adults and 4 kids. The cabins were well equiped, clean, and fresh. Each Cabin had a front porch that you could sit in the evenings and enjoy the ourdoors. The RV Park was located 3 miles from Emerald Bay and the boat launch. It was convienent and wonderful experience for our Septemver event.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2011

I would definetly recommend this park. We were here for 3 months in a 5th wheel from February till May. The staff were always friendly. The park was kept beautiful! Trash was picked up every morning in front of the RV. Everything was kept clean, the bathrooms, the showers, the laundry room. What I liked best was the Hot tub, what I liked least was the hours the hot tub was open. I work nights and would have loved to get in when I got off work in the morning.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2011

This is by far and above the best RV park I have seen. The staff is top notch, polite, friendly, helpful, and always happy to see you. I was greeted with a smile every time I walked in the door. The location is off the beaten path, but that makes it all the better. You are not far from anything with restaurants and watersports near by. The RV sites are mostly level and easy to pull into. I had a back in spot and it was clear that these sites were designed right! My family stayed in one of the quaint cabins. These cabins were so charming, and spotlessly clean. I could swear my mother had been through there with her white glove! Everything you need for a short or long term stay is RIGHT here! They have two pools, a hot tub, a fitness room, two laundry facilities.. this place is simply amazing. It makes the nicer resorts I've stayed in look like.. well trailer parks. This is a RESORT!!

Room Tip: Be Polite!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Austin
Lakeway Resort and Spa
#9 of 41 in Austin
Vintage Villas Hotel
Vintage Villas Hotel
#7 of 41 in Austin

Been to La Hacienda Resort? Share your experiences!