“Our motor coach trip in January” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Hacienda Resort

and 1 more site!
La Hacienda Resort
Houston, Texas
“Our motor coach trip in January”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2013

We were on our first experience at travelling in a motor coach and for our last night we found La Hacienda Resort on Google and thought we'd try it out. When I called to make sure they had space available for a 40' coach specifying that we wanted a pull-through site, she asked how many people. I responded 3 adults and we had 4 dogs travelling with us. The nightly rate for a pull-through is $52 for 2 people, and an extra $5 for an additional person. We arrived at the park and got set up and all three adults had computers so we fired them up and tried to get on WIFI. There was no available WIFI on the list so I called the office. They wanted to know how long we were staying - I replied one night and asked if there is a code that I needed to get on. Yes, there was and the gentleman said he'd bring it over which he did and chatted with my husband for several minutes. Got the code and tried to log in again and only one person could get on. I then walked over to the office and asked if we each needed a code and they replied yes, only one code per site per 24 hours and 1 minute period! REALLY????? An additional code was $4.95!!! She gave me another code and I explained again that there were three of us and three computers. She said "Oh, I was just going to give you another one" - I said I guess I'll buy a third one so that we can all access the internet! I thought this was a little outrageous since we were already paying $57 for the site! I don't think we will be going back to La Hacienda. They did have a nice fenced-in dog area and lots of full timers in the park. Just think they're rates and a little high especially when you're 3 miles from the lake and a mile or so from civilization!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank jccjwc

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2012

This place was fantastic! Every step of the way the staff was police, courteous, friendly and helpful. This place sets the bar for costumer service. The cabins were in great shape, very clean and well stocked. The area was quiet and easy to get around. My friends and I will definitely be returning soon. Look no further for your Austin stay.

Room Tip: The cabins are exactly what you see. The roof space may be a little low in regards to the lofts, bu...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
Richards, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

We had a girls getaway and decided to rent a cabin at La Hacienda Resort. The cabin had a bedroom, a loft and full bathroom and kitchen. The cabin was clean and the employees were very friendly and helpful. The resort has laundry and the roads/paths are all paved. We will be going back!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

We tried to find a location close to Lake Travis and we had 3 Cabins rented at this RV Park. We had 2 Boats & 2 JetSkis for 10 adults and 4 kids. The cabins were well equiped, clean, and fresh. Each Cabin had a front porch that you could sit in the evenings and enjoy the ourdoors. The RV Park was located 3 miles from Emerald Bay and the boat launch. It was convienent and wonderful experience for our Septemver event.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2011

I would definetly recommend this park. We were here for 3 months in a 5th wheel from February till May. The staff were always friendly. The park was kept beautiful! Trash was picked up every morning in front of the RV. Everything was kept clean, the bathrooms, the showers, the laundry room. What I liked best was the Hot tub, what I liked least was the hours the hot tub was open. I work nights and would have loved to get in when I got off work in the morning.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
Portland, Oregon, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2011

This is by far and above the best RV park I have seen. The staff is top notch, polite, friendly, helpful, and always happy to see you. I was greeted with a smile every time I walked in the door. The location is off the beaten path, but that makes it all the better. You are not far from anything with restaurants and watersports near by. The RV sites are mostly level and easy to pull into. I had a back in spot and it was clear that these sites were designed right! My family stayed in one of the quaint cabins. These cabins were so charming, and spotlessly clean. I could swear my mother had been through there with her white glove! Everything you need for a short or long term stay is RIGHT here! They have two pools, a hot tub, a fitness room, two laundry facilities.. this place is simply amazing. It makes the nicer resorts I've stayed in look like.. well trailer parks. This is a RESORT!!

Room Tip: Be Polite!
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Austin
Lakeway Resort and Spa
Casa del Sol Bed and Breakfast at Lake Travis
The Cove BNB
The Cove BNB
#3 of 32 in Austin

Been to La Hacienda Resort? Share your experiences!