“Excellent Hotel - I'm coming back!”

The Westin Austin at The Domain
Ranked #41 of 201 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed 29 August 2011

I've been there twice this summer (9 days total) and am scheduled back next week for another 4 days and would have been staying there one other time but they were full when I came to Austin so I had to stay elswhere - This will always be the first Hotel I try to book when I go to Austin and there is no greater comment I can provide then this.

1  Thank Bart L
There are newer reviews for The Westin Austin at The Domain

Reviewed 29 August 2011

We stayed here on a romantic weekend and we loved it. Location is perfect, in the Domain near local upscale dining/dancing. We had dinner in the room and were impressed by the quality of the food. We loved all of the little comforts that made our stay a great one, including the comfortable bedding, spacious, contemporary bathroom, bathrobes, and Starbucks coffee in the morning. Excellent value; we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cin04
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Our stay was wonderful. Rooms were great, bed was very comfortable and breakfast was really good. It is close to The Domain and shopping. Ideal location for a girls weekend of shopping

Deb W

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank debdwill
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Very trendy, yet warm and inviting hotel. Lives up to the Westin name of taking care of your every need and being a step above the rest. Front of house staff were awesome, along with all staff we encountered. Rooms were spacious and well maintained. Empty fridge was a nice touch, didn't have to worry about disturbing stocked mini-bar and we could store a few things to keep cool. Every time we looked around staff were cleaning this hotel. Right across the street from the Domain mall in NW Austin. Plenty of restaurants to walk to and other restaurants were just a short drive. Overall, we loved this hotel and would definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TexasTraveller08
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Stayed just for one night. Room was nice. Staff was very friendly at check in and whenever I entered lobby area. Close to all that there is to do at The Domain.

1  Thank VLR
Reviewed 28 August 2011

We have stayed in more expensive hotels but they dont compare to the Westin in Austin. From the moment you come in you feel welcome. The hotel is always clean and smells wonderful. The service has been exceptional and everyone is quick to answer and make your experience wonderful. The breakfast buffet is delicious and all the staffing the restaurant is friendly, accommodating and just exceptional. I don't care what anyone says, every time we have stayed here the service, food and accommodations have been FiVE STARS!

1  Thank Ali T
Reviewed 27 August 2011

The Domain is one of the nicest places to stay for business travelers. The hotel greets you and when you arrive, serves great cocktails and provides an outstanding atmosphere while away from home. Breakfast is out of this world! Try an egg white veggie omlette with apple wood bacon and oatmeal. No dinner needed!
The only downside from my two days there was checkout. I had forgotten my state tax exemption form and was told by the front desk that it was "illegal" to provide me with one. Although I walked to the business office and printed one off the internet, I just hate policy decisions made by a hotel being cited as something else. "Illegal", come on! That said, I had not had my coffee yet and will certainly return for another visit soon.

1  Thank Tom S