1,241 results
All reviewsheavenly bedshopping and restaurantswithin walking distancebusiness tripbreakfast buffetfront desk staffbusiness hotelhotel restaurantlive musicwhole foodsi highly recommend this hotelvery nice hoteldefinitely stay here againfitness centerdowntownspgconference
Reviewed 28 May 2012

This hotel is very clean and the staff is truly exceptional. Our heavenly bed and bath were perfect. We were delighted with the heavenly crib provided for our toddler. The hotel layout is very efficient with plenty of parking and fast elevators. The building seems new and both the public spaces and rooms are modern and lovely.

If I had to come up with negatives, I'd note... The walls might be a little thin - we heard a lot of noise when (probably drunk) neighbors came in around 3 am. The doors to the bathroom and closet are kind of annoying as designed. The pool wasn't lit at night as shown in photos on their website. The view is a shopping mall on the west side and construction on the east side. The location is a bit far from the action downtown.

I will definitely stay here again if the location fits my needs.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Stayed here 2 nights in May 2012 to attend a local wedding. Very professional staff, squeaky clean, quiet, good-size room on the 3rd floor. Lots of shopping and restaurants within a pleasant walking distance, nice stroll on a Friday night. We didn't try the restaurant. Wifi available for a daily fee, did not try that either. Observed they had a nice pool area with hot tub.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2012

When visiting our son in Austin we regularly stay at The Westin Domain. It is Clean. The staff is VERY friendly! You can have a nice, clean room but it's the staff that makes everything brighter with their smiles and happiness! Doesn't seem fake either! It is affordable and right next to some of my favorite shopping and restaurants in the city. We have never had a bad experience here. We've eaten here and sat at the bar for drinks, the rooms are fairly basic, modern and always clean. We don't spend much time in our rooms in Austin but coming and going the staff always smiles and speaks to you. The Domain has so many of my favorite stores and Starbuck's within walking distance. I can usually book the room right off of The Westin website with the cheapest rate. Definitely will reccommend to friends (and HAVE!) and I'll be back!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Whether business or pleasure this hotel "just feels good" It's got a fabulous ambiance and fun vibe in the lobby living area. The restaurant is fabulous and one of the best breakfast buffets around with home salsas for the eggs. The gym is nicely designed with beautiful picturesque window views overlooking the pool. Shopping and dining are walking distance. My favorite was Kimberly and Caroline at the front desk. Ask for them when you check in....great customer service!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2012

I was beyond impressed with not one...but EVERY employee. I checked in at 2am and they were chipper, sincere, sweet and accomodating..even asked if we were allergic to feathers! (which I am....and forgot to ask for non down) ...regardless of the time, they paged housekeeping, de-feathered the room SO fast..the hotel is IMMACULATE. It is pet friendly, which I love because I adore animals...but I am so allergic to everything besides humans...Lemme tell you......My allergies were better here in a pet friendly hotel than they are in Central Park..verrrrry impressed with the vaccuums here. Everytime i looked around, someone was wiping down the tables, fixing pillows and smiling....i can not begin to tell you how many times I thought that I was on candid camera...this place is too good to be true! The entire hotel smells soooooooo gooood..the pool: perfection...the food: fantastic...i NEVER say this...but..i will make it a point to come back here come Hell or high water..

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends