1,241 results
All reviewsheavenly bedshopping and restaurantswithin walking distancebusiness tripbreakfast buffetfront desk staffbusiness hotelhotel restaurantlive musicwhole foodsi highly recommend this hotelvery nice hoteldefinitely stay here againfitness centerdowntownspgconference
Reviewed 14 June 2012

I arrived very late (3 AM) after flight delays. The staff were very welcoming and understanding of a long day. I was checked in very fast as the staff knew I needed to sleep soon and was even provided a voucher for a breakfast in the hopes I would be able to have a relaxing morning. The was not to be due to my meeting schedule but the staff were great the room was very nice and the bed was perfect after such a stressful day. Defiantly recommend staying here!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 22 June 2012

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. I am delighted that our overnight team provided you with such a wonderful arrival experience! It appears that you enjoyed a restful sleep in our Heavenly Bed. Don't forget - you can purchase your own at westinathome.com. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 14 June 2012

Not only were We meet at the Drive up by a smiling face but a truly helping bag service, energetic and happy. I had mentioned in our reservations that it was our Anniversary. We were greeted at the front desk by another smiling face asking our name for check in and without saying another word they had wished us a happy anniversary. We got checked in and the excellent service continued from the moment we stepped out of our car to the moment we stepped back into our car. I can't say enough about the service from this Hotel. Truly one of the Best Anniversary weekends ever.

Room Tip: the room was fantastic I can't see any of the rooms being different in comfort, maybe in size but all i' sure have the same warm clean feeling...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 22 June 2012

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your anniversary weekend at the Westin Austin at the Domain! Thank your for choosing to spend your special day with us! I am delighted that our team took such good care of you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 13 June 2012

This is what a Westin should look, feel and smell like.

I got in just after midnight and the front desk attendant was as polite (and awake) as he would have been at noon. I was upgraded into a very long and very nice suite with a welcome gift waiting, which was appreciated at the late hour.

But, here is the best part: Sarah, the barista. She was amazing. I was at this hotel with a large group of people who all seemed to bombard the bar at the same time. Sarah was warm, efficient and made great coffees.

We had several other pieces of exceptional service, including transportation that was arranged, that all went off without a hitch. Really impressive across the board.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
seanhau, Front Office Manager at The Westin Austin at The Domain, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2012

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. I am so glad you had an enjoyable stay! I would especially like to thank you for recognizing our morning barista, Sarah. We have taken the liberty of sharing your comments with our entire team. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 13 June 2012

A truly wonderful experience at an exceptional hotel. The staff went above and beyond to ensure our stay was comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

We very much appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay! I am glad we took excellent care of you. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 13 June 2012

Very nice property. I like the option to decline housekeeping services in exchange for a voucher or SPG points (although I never got either, probably because I put the sign on my door too late). Parking was unfortunately a nightmare in the evenings. I was lucky to have rented a small car that could fit into the last tiny space.

The biggest issue I had was they charged my credit card when my reservation was already fully paid. I got a receipt on checkout day showing "Deposit Applied" of $127, so I went down to the front desk to inquire. I was told it was just a deposit from the company I booked the hotel through, and that I didn't have anything to worry about. When I got home I saw the same $127 posted to my credit card account. I had to call and get them to refund it, which they did, but it would have been better to have this resolved before leaving the hotel. I would recommend the hotel train its staff to discuss these matters at check-in. If you book through a third-party site they should confirm your reservation is already paid and they are just taking a credit card for incidentals. This is what almost every other hotel does.

In the end I got stuck paying for $7 of the charge because the credit went through at a lower exchange rate in CAD than the initial charge. Not a big deal, but it's the principle. I shouldn't have to pay anything for Westin's mistake.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us! Although it appears you enjoyed your stay overall, there were apparently a few issues. I would be happy to discuss these with you in more detail, especially our billing errors. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss.