1,266 results
All reviews heavenly bed shopping and restaurants within walking distance business trip breakfast buffet business hotel front desk staff hotel restaurant live music whole foods i highly recommend this hotel very nice hotel definitely stay here again fitness center downtown spg conference
Reviewed 20 June 2012

We stayed here last year for our anniversary and enjoyed it so much we decided to stay again this year. The hotel is nice & clean. The beds are very comfortable and we always love the soaps & shampoos. The staff is very warm and welcoming and the concierge was very helpful and informative about all of the eateries in the Domain, not just the hotel restaurant. We were pleasantly surprised to find champagne & chocolate-covered strawberries in our room upon our return from dinner. We did mention it was our anniversary at check-in, but we had no idea they would do something like that for us. We will definitely be back and recommend the Westin at The Domain to others. Do not expect to get a nice view at this hotel... It's really either of the pool with electrical towers nearby or of Macy's at the Domain. But, if that's not of concern to you, then this is a great place to stay. We've never had a problem with parking. There is valet parking available, but it is pricey, but we don't find it necessary since there is a hotel parking lot very close.

Room Tip: The executive level rooms are just a few dollars more, but are a little bigger and I believe often include breakfast. This may have just been a special upgrade, but not offered all the time. Might be worth checking into when you're booking.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 22 June 2012

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your anniversary at the Westin Austin at the Domain! I am so glad our team was able to surprise and delight you on your special day. Please note that our Heavenly Bed and white tea bath products are all available for purchase at westinathome.com. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2012

Was there for a 4 day business trip, and loved it! Stay on the 4th floor if you can, it's the executive suites.

Very good rooms, comfortable and what not. Loved the view, the facilities (big gym + pool) and also some business centers and meeting rooms. Conveniently located in a nice part of town, with a lot of shopping/eating options within walking distance.

The frontdesk staff was awesome, and when we asked for some eateries, they even printed directions from google maps for us to carry!

Room Tip: 4th floor executive suites.. nice.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 22 June 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Westin Austin at the Domain. I am pleased that our team took such good care of you. The Domain is definitely a very enjoyable part of Austin. I am glad you were able to experience what it has to offer. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2012

Very nice hotel! Good bar and restaurant and good location for food options. However, if you are visiting to see Austin, it is not close to where true Austin sites and activities are located. If you are familiar with Austin, it is not a bad drive to get to everything.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 22 June 2012

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am very happy you enjoyed your visit! Although we are not located downtown, The Domain is a fantastic area situated just 15 minutes outside of Downtown Austin with plenty of exciting places to explore, shop and dine! We hope you choose to return in the near future.

Reviewed 14 June 2012

I recently stayed at the Westin Austin at the Domain and was so impressed with the overall experience at the hotel . I was especially impressed when one of the staff members, Prashay Deo, actually came to my rescue and changed a flat tire for me because I was stranded on my way back to the hotel one night ! That was outstanding ! We enjoyed the breakfast buffet each morning and always felt the staff was ready to take care of us. The location is good for getting around Austin easily. The rooms are clean, quiet, and the beds are so soft and comfortable! We loved the pool, too!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2012

I arrived very late (3 AM) after flight delays. The staff were very welcoming and understanding of a long day. I was checked in very fast as the staff knew I needed to sleep soon and was even provided a voucher for a breakfast in the hopes I would be able to have a relaxing morning. The was not to be due to my meeting schedule but the staff were great the room was very nice and the bed was perfect after such a stressful day. Defiantly recommend staying here!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 22 June 2012

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. I am delighted that our overnight team provided you with such a wonderful arrival experience! It appears that you enjoyed a restful sleep in our Heavenly Bed. Don't forget - you can purchase your own at westinathome.com. We look forward to welcoming you back!