1,248 results
All reviews heavenly bed shopping and restaurants within walking distance business trip breakfast buffet front desk staff business hotel hotel restaurant live music whole foods i highly recommend this hotel very nice hotel definitely stay here again fitness center downtown spg conference
Reviewed 1 July 2012 via mobile

Everything was perfect during our stay and up until check out.

On the day of check out it was raining and wanted the valet service personnel to use the courtesy golf cart to take us to our car. But we waited and waited because the two people working the valet were busy with one car. One loading the car and the other is just simply watching and wouldn't take us to our car. Finally, one of the guys asked if I needed a ride. I answered in the affirmative. Once we were at the golf cart I noticed that all seats were covered with rain water and no towel on hand to dry up the seats. It was best to walk to my car as I would not get as wet as if I had sat down in the cart. I walked back in and complained to management on duty and made the suggestion that a towel be given to the valet service.

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded 5 July 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am so sorry that your departure experience soured an otherwise excellent stay. Guest service is our top priority and we very much appreciate your constructive input. If you would like to discuss your visit in further detail, please feel free to contact me directly.

512.687.6634
sean.haughey@westinaustinatthedomain.com

Reviewed 30 June 2012 via mobile

Nice rooms with great amenities. Location makes it very easy to shop. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay! It appears that our staff took great care of you. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2012

Clean rooms, friendly staff, great location, fantastic food and great room service! Definately the place to stay!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the Westin Austin at the Domain. I am extremely glad that we took great care of you! It sounds like you took advantage of all that the Domain has to offer - great shopping, dining and entertainment. I am pleased that you enjoyed dining in our restaurant, urban an american grill. They are open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2012

I was very excited about returning to the Westin Austin at the Domain. My previous trips were exceptional and I was looking for another which is exactly what i got. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are well equiped with comfortable beds and the food in the restaurant is delicious - you've got to try the crab cakes. I highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure and the location is ideal. When traveling to Austin this will be my hotel of choice.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Lynda R
Management response:Responded 30 June 2012

Thank you so much for your continued loyalty to the Westin Austin at the Domain. We very much appreciated your wonderful review! We hope you come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2012

What was originally intended to be an in-town night away for a sleep-deprived mama (me!) turned south when by sad coincidence our electricity (among other things) got knocked out by a tree at our home. So without any notice to the hotel about a change of plans, I showed up with two children under 2 and my husband in tow. We were greeted with warm smiles by the front desk personnel and they quickly called maintenance to get two cribs put in our room. Before I could blink, they had given my daughter a Westin Kids Club bag that kept her occupied while we dealt with phone calls to insurance and the city power company. My daughter loved the hat so much she wanted to sleep in it (!) and walked proudly out of the hotel with her Westin 'backpack' on the next morning. And after being in a house without air conditioning on a 100+ degree day, I was thrilled to enter our room and find two complimentary bottles of water. All small things but on this day made a big difference.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 29 June 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am sorry that the circumstances of your visit were not good but very glad that our team was able to help you make the best of the situation. We strive to provide a restful and rejuvenating haven for our guests, and it seems we really did so for you. I hope your daughter still wears her Westin Kid's Club hat and backpack proudly. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!