Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$129
Hyatt Regency Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$252
US$229
US$114
La Quinta
InterContinental Stephen F. Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$177
Hotel Ella(Austin)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$220
US$206
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
US$233
US$206
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

Austin Motel(Austin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$242
Holiday Inn Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$110
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$134
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$161
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

1,204 results
All reviewsheavenly bedshopping and restaurantswithin walking distancebusiness triphotel restaurantround rockbreakfast buffetfront desk stafflive musici highly recommend this hoteldefinitely stay here againfitness centerdowntownspgconferencebeddingstarbucks
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This was our second stay at The Westin. This time, I brought my family for an extended holiday weekend. It was amazing! I absolutely love this hotel! It is so clean and modern. But, the people really make the difference! We arrived late (2:30 AM) and were greeted by Jameson. He was friendly and professional. He got us checked in quickly. Upon arrival, it was discovered that something we requested with our reservation was not available during our stay. Jameson truly went above and beyond to take care of us. My family enjoyed room service several times throughout our stay and each time it was fast and delicious. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and professional. I felt right at home at The Westin Austin. I truly did not want to leave! I am already planning our next trip. We can't wait to come back to our home away from home. Thank you, Westin Austin!!! You guys ROCK!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2012

The hotel was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Staff was very helpful. It was a short stroll to the shops at the Domain but the hotel actually provides a cart ride iif you don't want to stretch your legs. Very pleasant experience!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 7 July 2012

The website says that the hotel is pet friendly, and I after I reserved online I even called to let them know I would be bringing my dog. The person i spoke with said she would note it on my account so that I would be placed on the pet friendly floor. When I arrived, the gentleman at the desk sneered at my dog and asked "will the dog be staying?" I said yes (isn't it obvious?), and he proceeded to tell me he would have to put us far down the hall because the pet floor was full. I told him I had called in advance to let them know I was bringing a dog. I should not be made to feel bad that I have a dog because you filled up your pet friendly floor. If you don't want pets in your hotel, don't allow it.

• Stayed: July 2012
Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Thank you for writing a review of your recent stay with us. We appreciate your constructive feedback. I am sorry that your arrival experience was unsatisfactory. We are indeed a pet friendly hotel, and it is disappointing that you were made to feel otherwise. We even offer food and water bowls as well as our "Heavenly Dog Bed" upon request.

If you would like to discuss your stay in more detail, please feel free to contact me directly.

Sean Haughey
Front Office Manager
512.832.4197
sean.haughey@westinaustinatthedomain.com

Reviewed 6 July 2012

I travel a lot and have never been as pleased with hotel staff as I was at the Westin at the Domain. They genuinely cared about my experience! The facility is top notch...and I slept like a baby in the most comfortable bed!

• Stayed: June 2012
seanhau, Front Office Manager at The Westin Austin at The Domain, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2012

Thank you for wonderful review of the Westin Austin at the Domain. Guest service is our top priority, and I am pleased that we took such great care of you! I am also glad that you enjoyed our Heavenly Bed. These beds can purchased online at westinathome.com.

We look forward to your return!

Sean Haughey
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 2 July 2012

The rooms were great and the grounds were lovely. Was there for a conference, but had some time to hang out and it was grand. I've stayed at lovely properties before, but the staff here is what makes the place great. Everyone was helpful and friendly. If I'm ever back in Austin, I'm staying here for sure.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business