Hyatt Regency Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$240
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$350/night.

US$158
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$296
US$275
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$363/night.

US$241
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$297/night.

Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$124
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

InterContinental Stephen F. Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$217
InterContinental
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

Omni Austin Hotel Downtown(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$342
US$227
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$288/night.

US$301
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$125
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Hotel Ella(Austin)
US$254
US$204
Official Website
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$307/night.

1,241 results
All reviewsheavenly bedshopping and restaurantswithin walking distancebusiness tripbreakfast buffetfront desk staffbusiness hotelhotel restaurantlive musicwhole foodsi highly recommend this hotelvery nice hoteldefinitely stay here againfitness centerdowntownspgconference
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Everyone at Westin at the Domain was very professional and nice with us. Ths hotel is new, excellent Lobby and rooms clean and confortable.
Everybody over there were very good to solve any request.
Is a perfect location for loooking around to Austin, and The Domain is just right there with good restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Raul R
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I stay at many hotels, but it isn't often that one merits a great review and mention. However, The Westin Austin at The Domain is one to recommend and remember. Although the location of the Westin isn't in downtown Austin, it's well worth staying here and driving into Austin, or just enjoying The Domain, the retail and dining complex across the street. I can't rave enough about the property itself, the restaurant, urban an american grill, and the room. The service was outstanding. Everyone I encountered at check-in, the restaurant, and around the property were friendly and accommodating. I loved both the food and the service I received at urban an american grill. I ate three meals there, two dinners at the bar and the Sunday brunch. The food was outstanding, the local beers cold and plentiful, and the wine list comprensive. I was also impressed with one of the bartender's wine knowledge as she helped me select a wine with one of my meals, a pairing of NY Strip on spinach with Gloria Ferrer Carneros Merlot. I was fortunate enough to be upgraded to the executive suite, which was luxurious and well-appointed, with a large living area, one and a half baths, and a large bedroom. My favorite part of the room was Westin's famous Heavenly Bed. I didn't want to get out of it either morning I was there. The full bathroom had both a bath/shower and a standalone shower, both with Westin's branded shower heads. How often do you wish to stay in the shower forever? When I return to Austin, I definitely plan to return to the Westin. You should plan your next stay there as well.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This was our second stay at The Westin. This time, I brought my family for an extended holiday weekend. It was amazing! I absolutely love this hotel! It is so clean and modern. But, the people really make the difference! We arrived late (2:30 AM) and were greeted by Jameson. He was friendly and professional. He got us checked in quickly. Upon arrival, it was discovered that something we requested with our reservation was not available during our stay. Jameson truly went above and beyond to take care of us. My family enjoyed room service several times throughout our stay and each time it was fast and delicious. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and professional. I felt right at home at The Westin Austin. I truly did not want to leave! I am already planning our next trip. We can't wait to come back to our home away from home. Thank you, Westin Austin!!! You guys ROCK!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2012

The hotel was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Staff was very helpful. It was a short stroll to the shops at the Domain but the hotel actually provides a cart ride iif you don't want to stretch your legs. Very pleasant experience!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 7 July 2012

The website says that the hotel is pet friendly, and I after I reserved online I even called to let them know I would be bringing my dog. The person i spoke with said she would note it on my account so that I would be placed on the pet friendly floor. When I arrived, the gentleman at the desk sneered at my dog and asked "will the dog be staying?" I said yes (isn't it obvious?), and he proceeded to tell me he would have to put us far down the hall because the pet floor was full. I told him I had called in advance to let them know I was bringing a dog. I should not be made to feel bad that I have a dog because you filled up your pet friendly floor. If you don't want pets in your hotel, don't allow it.

• Stayed: July 2012
Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Thank you for writing a review of your recent stay with us. We appreciate your constructive feedback. I am sorry that your arrival experience was unsatisfactory. We are indeed a pet friendly hotel, and it is disappointing that you were made to feel otherwise. We even offer food and water bowls as well as our "Heavenly Dog Bed" upon request.

If you would like to discuss your stay in more detail, please feel free to contact me directly.

Sean Haughey