The Westin Austin at The Domain
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
1,163 results
All reviewsheavenly bedshopping and restaurantswithin walking distancebusiness triphotel restaurantround rockbreakfast buffetlive musicfront desk staffbeautiful hoteli highly recommend this hoteldefinitely stay here againfitness centerdowntownspgconferencebedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We loved staying at this Westin hotel in the Domain section of Austin. Super upscale and everything was close within walking distance.

The room was of high quality and decorated in a classy modern style. The bathroom was perfect and the beds were truly heavenly!

The location was what made this so great! Tons of super fine clothing stores and boutiques along with a wide variety of very nice restaurants made this a one stop destination. We were in town for a volleyball tourney so when we can back to the hotel we could walk and stroll through the streets and find whatever we needed!

The front desk personnel were awesome as well and assisted our large group with reservations and restaurant selections.

Room Tip: ask for a room that faced the shopping area
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2013

It was a nice clean hotel but I was a little disappointed. I was led to believe there was a library which was really just an extension of the lobby. Gift shop - nothing more than a pantry. I think my expectations were higher because I had stayed at 2 beautiful Westins that were resorts. I think I expected too much. Bed was very comfortable. Pool area was too small for a hotel of this size.
It is located at the The Domain Mall and the traffic gets pretty backed up most of the time.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the mall. There is construction on the other side.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
David G, General Manager at The Westin Austin at The Domain, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2013

Dear katwoman46,
Thank you for the review. we are a bit different than most of the resorts you'll experience in the Westin brand as we are designed more for the urban traveler. I hope you did feel comfortable and rejuvinated after staying with us.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

Fabulous in everyway! So nice! So accommodating! We never wanted for anything! Very comfortable...what a wonderful place to unwind and relax. Great area to shop, eat, and stay. Fairly easy access to highway...does take some knowledge of the local road system.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear, LadtBugTx76,
Thank you for such a nice review. It looks like our brand was designed specifically for you! We hope you come back again soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Just what you would expect from a good business hotel. Parking was easy, check-in was a breeze, and I was in my room in less than 5 minutes. What I want most from a business hotel is cleanliness, reliability, and respect for my time. This property exceeded on all fronts.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Had to travel for business this week and decided to take the family along. Just a quick two night tri to Austin. As a business professional, there is absolutely nohitng wrong with the Westin. In fact, I'd say it is one of my favorite hoteols to stay at while traveling. While I wont say that it is a "bad" place for the family, I will say that my kids felt extremely out of place during their stay. In all fairness, our school was ou earlier than most, so there were simply no other children at the hotel. Still a great time overall as the staff is exceptional at making you feel at home.

Room Tip: The hotel is very "green", so their motion sensor is set to hyper sensative. Bring a small fan or iPad app if you like white noise as the air unit will shut off in the middle of the night and the rooms are damn near sound proof, thus you have no noise at all.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

TexasTraveler1050,
Thank you for your review. I am sorry your kids felt out of place while staying with us. If there was anything we could have done to make them feel more comfortable, I'm sorry we missed it.