In Austin for business, the Westin at the Domain was recommended. As a woman traveling alone they did several things to ensure that I felt safe and comfortable. The rooms include a iPod-compatible radio/alarm clock, USB charging stations, small refrigerator, and a wireless phones - which made is very easy to visit with my husband as I relaxed in the evening.
The hotel restaurant and bar were busy but the prices for breakfast seemed crazy expensive. They did offer complimentary apples at the front desk. Free parking, a nice gym and pool. Very comfortable bed and spacious room and bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Austin at The Domain is located in the heart of The Domain, one of the premier locations in North Austin, featuring upscale shopping, dining, and entertainment. Downtown Austin is also just 15 minutes away, where travelers love the excitement of 6th Street where you can explore the best live music, great restaurants, and sophisticated shopping. This hotel also boasts a wide range of amenities inlcuding Spa Réveil, a resort-style Outdoor Pool, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Guest rooms are highlighted by luxury bedding, large LCD TVs, and select rooms with stunning Austin views. The Westin at the Domain offers a premier location with luxurious amenities making it one of the best Austin, TX hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Austin at The Domain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Austin At The Domain Hotel Austin
- The Westin Austin At The Domain Texas