“Stay sleep fly”

Ranked #85 of 203 Hotels in Austin
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Stay sleep fly”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We've stayed at Microtel Austin a couple of times and leave our car parked at the hotel while we travel. No extra charge! It's clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful. Comfy beds. Great place if you're needing a place to stay for the night.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lydia H
Andres L, General Manager at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Austin Airport, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
The Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham- Austin Airport would like to Thank you for your 5- Star Review!!!

We very much look forward to seeing you again in the future!!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Korean first
Austin
Reviewed 28 May 2014

he pool had bird poop around and in it. The extra towels I requested were damp. TThe facility was over priced considering its décor of a late 70s model motor home. If you are trying to get there from a direction other than the airport beware the neighborhood,

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Spring Valley, California
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I booked my room to attend a wedding in the area. It was a quick trip flying in a 1PM with the wedding at 4pm 30 miles away. I call several days before to ask if it was possible to check in a little earlier then the 3pm time, so that we would have time to change for the wedding and still have time to get there. I spoke with Andrea and she told me to check with her that morning to ensure that a room would be available. I checked between flights and she told me there was a room that would be available early. We had left our house in San Diego at 4:30 AM to get to our flight(s) to Austin, and it was greatly appreciated to be able to leisurely change and prepare to attend the wedding. Without the added service of allowing the early check in we would have had to rush and arrive at the wedding feeling stressed, since we also were unfamiliar with the area. Andrea and Dominique also helped me with printing me boarding passes the next morning for the trip home. They made a very quick trip a relaxed weekend and left me and my sister wanting to return again in the future, for hopefully a longer stay. The beds were so comfortable that we didn't want to get out of them in the morning. Most of the time I can't wait to get out of the bed because I feel like I have been sleeping on a board all night. Also the breakfast bar was great with plenty of choices and the person attending to the area, kept it well stocked and extremely clean. She immediately cleaned every little spill and mess made by a guest. I made the meal much more enjoyable seeing the care and attention that this worker paid to her job. This was our first visit to a Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham and it won't be the last. I will be more likely to look for this brand when booking future trips. I only hope they can live up to the standards set by the excellent staff at your location. Thank you for a wonderful night.

Room Tip: I used the handicap accessible room and found it was very well designed for person needing this type...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Andres L, General Manager at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Austin Airport, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
The Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham- Austin Airport would like to Thank you for the 5- Star Review!!!

We very much appreciate your feedback and I will personally see to it that Andrea, Dominique and Sandra are all recognized by their peers for the outstanding service they provided you.

We look forward to seeing you again soon Cynthia!
Travellers also viewed these Austin hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Austin - Airport
Courtyard Austin Airport
Courtyard Austin Airport
#62 of 203 in Austin
Super 8 Austin/Airport South
Comfort Suites Austin Airport
Holiday Inn Express Austin Airport

Been to Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Austin Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Austin Airport

Property: Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Austin Airport
Address: 7705 Metro Center Dr, Austin, TX 78744-1729
Region: United States > Texas > Austin
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#19 Best Value Hotel in Austin
#40 Romantic Hotel in Austin
#43 Business Hotel in Austin
#48 Family Hotel in Austin
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Austin Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Austin Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn & Suites Austin Airport Hotel Austin