“My Visit to Austin”

Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Austin Airport
Ranked #83 of 200 Hotels in Austin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Korean first
Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

My husband and I arrived very late,
or should I say early 4am due to airline delay. Jabre M was at the desk and reassured us that the hour didn't matter and personally checked the room for us., also made sure we had a shuttle for another early departure. Natalie was the day shift clerk and always smiled and told us to have a great day. Thank you to them and many more on the crew, breakfast always hot and ready and the cleaning staff did an excellent job.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lisa R
Traci T, Manager at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Austin Airport, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Hello Lisa,

Thank you for your Four Star review here at the Microtel Inn & Suites Austin Airport. I know how airline delays can bring someone down, I am very pleased to hear that after your long stressful night my staff brought you to ease by handling anything you may needed as well as greeting you every time you came around the desk. I hope the next time you’re in town you will come stay with us.
San Jose, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

The room is small but it is adequate for 2 persons and clean. The shuttle service to/from airport is provided & the drivers are courteous.
There are several dining place within walking distance. I recommended Tex-Mex restaurant, Javi's.
Breakfast has good varieties of foods and drinks. Overall it's a very recommended place.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank KatherineSJ
Traci T, Manager at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Austin Airport, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Thank you for your five star reviews. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, also that you enjoyed the surrounding environment around the hotel. We would be pleased if you came back to stay with us soon.
Crown Point, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

I recently stayed at a competitor across the street. For this most recent trip, the competitor was seeking an unusually high rate so I continued to search and priced this Microtel location. When the cost came back as 50% cheaper than the competition, I figured it was worth it even though the experience may not be so pleasurable.

Much to my surprise it was a great stay. Very clean and spacious lobby, nice breakfast set-up (nearly identical to the competitor) and a spotless room. Yes the room was much smaller than expected but is totally sufficient in size for a short business trip. And Time Warner cable with plenty of channels, including multiple HBO options.

Very friendly service and a great trip overall, while saving a great deal of $$$

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank BillBixby219
Thank you for your five star reviews. We are pleased to have had the pleasure of you staying with us. And we are very glad your enjoyed your stay here, and you enjoyed all the free amenities we at the hotel had to offer you. We hope you will come and stay with us again soon.
Reynosa, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Very nice hotel, the room was superb!
rates are very comfortable, although the Downtown is on a reasonable driving distance, I would not recommended staying here if you are going to visit downtown.
Is great is your are going to an event at Circuit of the Americas

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Luis B
Hello Luis,

Thank you for your Five Star Review here at the Microtel Inn & Suites Austin Airport. I am very pleased that you found our hotel Super, and was everything you needed. The hotel is approximately 15 minutes to downtown with different rout options to get you there, I hope the next time you’re in town you stay with us again, I also can show the easier ways to get to downtown.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

The shuttle to the airport was not available but one of the managers personally drove me to the airport to drop off my car rental. The level of service is fantastic! I would recommend this hotel to anyone on business.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Robert D
Andres L, General Manager at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Austin Airport, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
The Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham- Austin Airport would like to thank you for your 5-Star review!

Your satisfaction during your stay here with us is our #1 priority!