We came for a few days from Austin and it was great. The pool was great and the servers were very prompt. The food was excellent and the restaurants on-site had great food. The breakfast buffet in the morning had a good selection.
I think Hyatt Lost Pines is a little more kid/family friendly, but the place is a lot closer to the city and overall it was a great stay. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like the stunning Hill Country that embraces our luxury resort hotel, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is revered for its distinctive blend of peaceful beauty and gracious warmth. From the very moment you arrive, the natural ambiance of the landscape and our welcoming staff will invite you to unwind and immerse yourself in a unique collection of desirable amenities.Framed within 4,000 secluded acres of rolling hills of Austin, Texas, you’ll be pleased to discover our full-service Three Springs Spa, four spectacular championship golf courses, award-winning conference and meeting facilities, four extraordinary dining options, numerous recreational activities and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barton Creek Resort And Spa
- Barton Creek Hotel Austin
- Barton Creek Resort Club
- Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa Austin, Texas