I live in Austin, so I haven't stayed at the Resort, but I do like to go to the spa. A lot. Whether you're looking for a facial, a massage or just an excuse to spend an afternoon in a bathrobe, the 3 Springs Spa at Barton Creek Resort is a great place to escape. I've been there twice, once with a girlfriend and once with my husband -- and both times were great. All the services are solid but it's the fact that they have a steam room, a sauna, a whirlpool and hands-down the best relaxation room around.
I like a spa where I can spend the day, relax and then get dressed afterwards. The dressing areas are roomy and comfortable with plenty of showers. You can get a pre-soak in the whirlpool before your massage or facial and that always makes it more relaxing.
Another nice touch? Lunch. You can order lunch while you're there and they have a private dining area that light and cozy and just made for the spa goers. The food is perfect for a spa day, too, with heavy emphasis on fresh salads and fruits.
The best part of this spa? It's the amazing relaxation room. The relaxation room is a dark cocoon that faces a limestone wall with spring water trickling down. They have lights that changes colors on the stone wall turning it from lilac to deep blue...there's something equally mesmerizing and relaxing about that wall. The room is cool, quiet with big chaise velvet chairs nicely spaced out so it feels private and with flowing curtains between the chairs. It's the perfect place to leave your cares. When I need a true spa day, this is where I head for quiet relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like the stunning Hill Country that embraces our luxury resort hotel, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is revered for its distinctive blend of peaceful beauty and gracious warmth. From the very moment you arrive, the natural ambiance of the landscape and our welcoming staff will invite you to unwind and immerse yourself in a unique collection of desirable amenities.Framed within 4,000 secluded acres of rolling hills of Austin, Texas, you’ll be pleased to discover our full-service Three Springs Spa, four spectacular championship golf courses, award-winning conference and meeting facilities, four extraordinary dining options, numerous recreational activities and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barton Creek Hotel Austin
- Barton Creek Resort And Spa
- Barton Creek Resort Club
- Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa Austin, Texas