Window from room was dirty outside. Difficult to enjoy the outside view. Door from bathroom was damage in the inner side. It gave us bad impression about cleanness. Elebators look old and not maintained properly. They lack of good finished for a hotel at this price. At the breakfast room, my wife asked the waiter to remove a small dead cockroach that was bside the table. It was possible to see several around in the floor. Nobody took care of cleaning the room. Again, lack of cleanness. If the valet parking is not used, nobody cares about helping with luggage. It gave us a bad impression about service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like the stunning Hill Country that embraces our luxury resort hotel, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is revered for its distinctive blend of peaceful beauty and gracious warmth. From the very moment you arrive, the natural ambiance of the landscape and our welcoming staff will invite you to unwind and immerse yourself in a unique collection of desirable amenities.Framed within 4,000 secluded acres of rolling hills of Austin, Texas, you’ll be pleased to discover our full-service Three Springs Spa, four spectacular championship golf courses, award-winning conference and meeting facilities, four extraordinary dining options, numerous recreational activities and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barton Creek Hotel Austin
- Barton Creek Resort And Spa
- Barton Creek Resort Club
- Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa Austin, Texas