Visited this place for a 3 day weekend last month. The resort is very old and in need of urgent upgrade and maintenance. The elevators were under repairs and the whole place was very dark except their dining room. They charge you for resort facility and again $25 an hour for using the tennis courts. That is outrageous. They do provide a very good breakfast ( the only bright spot during our stay). I do not think I am going to stay again at this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like the stunning Hill Country that embraces our luxury resort hotel, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is revered for its distinctive blend of peaceful beauty and gracious warmth. From the very moment you arrive, the natural ambiance of the landscape and our welcoming staff will invite you to unwind and immerse yourself in a unique collection of desirable amenities.Framed within 4,000 secluded acres of rolling hills of Austin, Texas, you’ll be pleased to discover our full-service Three Springs Spa, four spectacular championship golf courses, award-winning conference and meeting facilities, four extraordinary dining options, numerous recreational activities and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barton Creek Hotel Austin
- Barton Creek Resort And Spa
- Barton Creek Resort Club
- Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa Austin, Texas