Hotel rooms are over-sized and quiet with nice linens. Mattress is topped with a feather bed, but the mattress itself is older and not overly kind to the back. Morning buffet breakfast is fantastic - you will completely enjoy made-to-order omelets, bagels with smoked salmon and all the fixings, an abundance of fresh fruit, etc. Workout facility is far better than the average hotel. The Spa is tired - you will likely enjoy a treatment but there are many places in Austin where you can go for better therapists and an overall better experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like the stunning Hill Country that embraces our luxury resort hotel, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is revered for its distinctive blend of peaceful beauty and gracious warmth. From the very moment you arrive, the natural ambiance of the landscape and our welcoming staff will invite you to unwind and immerse yourself in a unique collection of desirable amenities.Framed within 4,000 secluded acres of rolling hills of Austin, Texas, you’ll be pleased to discover our full-service Three Springs Spa, four spectacular championship golf courses, award-winning conference and meeting facilities, four extraordinary dining options, numerous recreational activities and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barton Creek Hotel Austin
- Barton Creek Resort And Spa
- Barton Creek Resort Club
- Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa Austin, Texas