My recent stay was for a business conference. The hotel is in a beautiful location, but if you plan to self park, plan on a hike from the parking garage (I gave in and paid $25 for valet). Check-in was quick and pleasant. The lobby is nice, but it is easy to get lost in all the hallways. The rooms were just okay. For the price (granted, I did not pay but I did see the charge), I would've expected a little more luxury. Most meals were average, but dinner in the restaurant was an outstanding steak with wonderful service. Conference room was nice - good layout and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like the stunning Hill Country that embraces our luxury resort hotel, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is revered for its distinctive blend of peaceful beauty and gracious warmth. From the very moment you arrive, the natural ambiance of the landscape and our welcoming staff will invite you to unwind and immerse yourself in a unique collection of desirable amenities.Framed within 4,000 secluded acres of rolling hills of Austin, Texas, you’ll be pleased to discover our full-service Three Springs Spa, four spectacular championship golf courses, award-winning conference and meeting facilities, four extraordinary dining options, numerous recreational activities and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barton Creek Hotel Austin
- Barton Creek Resort And Spa
- Barton Creek Resort Club
- Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa Austin, Texas