My husband and I went to stay at this hotel for our honeymoon. The location is just beautiful. The staff veey friendly, they made us feel like a king and queen. Room service was fast. The pools were beautiful. Everything was spot clean. But there unfornatley was a downfall. The person that made our reservations put the wrong last name so when we arrived we technically didn't have a reservation. So the front desk attendant had to have her manager come help us, they found our reservation and our last name was mispelled. So after that we went to our room and found out that we had a suite. It was breathtaking. On our check out date we got the bill we didn't owe anything everything was taking care of. Two days later we are negative $289.00 in our bank. The charge came from the hotel. So I called the hotel and they told us that we were charged for the update of the room which we didn't ask for; we thought that the room was given to us from their mistake.then they said that they took the money out for our stay on the 8th. Which on the bill it clearly stated it was taken out on the 6th. They said that they would have a Manager call us back, never got the call, so I had to call again. They refunded 174 back which was the update rate but that's all I told them that they needed to refund the rest of our money back. So they said a manager would call us. We are now going on day 3 and still no call and we are still negative. Will we stay again? Possibly no, I don't want to go to a place were I can't trust them with my funds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like the stunning Hill Country that embraces our luxury resort hotel, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is revered for its distinctive blend of peaceful beauty and gracious warmth. From the very moment you arrive, the natural ambiance of the landscape and our welcoming staff will invite you to unwind and immerse yourself in a unique collection of desirable amenities.Framed within 4,000 secluded acres of rolling hills of Austin, Texas, you’ll be pleased to discover our full-service Three Springs Spa, four spectacular championship golf courses, award-winning conference and meeting facilities, four extraordinary dining options, numerous recreational activities and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barton Creek Hotel Austin
- Barton Creek Resort And Spa
- Barton Creek Resort Club
- Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa Austin, Texas