Best Western Plus Austin Airport Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$161
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$307
US$275
US$95
US$92
US$262
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Austin Central(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$114
US$224
W Austin(Austin)
US$321
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$114
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$139
All reviewsaustin airportfront deskbest westernsriverside drivewater pressure in the showeryogurtfree shuttlegreat hotelawesome staycomfortable bedswould stay againstayed here for one nightnext morningrooms are largethe hotel is cleanfree breakfastair conditioner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I was totally shocked when I checked in. I've stayed at some Best Westerns and they have all just been on the lower end of my expectations. I was expecting the same again. When I walked in the Lobby was nice, I went to the room, the hallway walking to the room felt like an upscale condo in NYC, the Room was like a large NYC studio apartment. It was wonderful. I would recommend this location to anyone who wants a wonderful room for the value. The only downside there is not any place close to eat, but the room makes up for it.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 20 November 2013

A buddy and I drove all night with no sleep to make it to the F1 race. We arrived at 8am and knew check in wasn't until 2pm. All we wanted to do was to take a shower and a nap for an hour or two, before heading to the race. Upon arrival we were greeted with a warm smile and help to the fullest of her ability. I can't thank her enough! If it wasn't for her I probably never made it to the race. Thanks again.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Good location, good room, clean room and facility, good food, good people, good amenities. Our room was big with two queen beds. It had a refrigerator and a microwave. The bathroom was big too but the curtain did not enclose the bathing area well. The breakfast was good quality with good varities. The recptionists were so nice and competent. This is the second time I book this hotel in this year. I highly recommend it as an all-inclusive hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2013

WE arrived in Austin via rental car and the next day take AMTRAKout the next day. The 800- reservat and told us tha this hitel would provide shuttle servic both tpo the a/p to tun a rental car andto the AMTRAC station the next AM.. When we arrived at the hotel we were told that he hotel did not provide shuttle to AMTRAK and tht we would neada taxi. The next prombleis we ow without a car and the nearest restruanr was 5 miles awawy After considable disscounant, the neat morning, the General Manager did authoritz a devation from polidnd and agreeed to provide hotel shuttlenservice to AMTRAK station. The worst part is isat this hote is five miles from the nearest resrtuant.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank HotelmanIowa
aadsantos, General Manager at Best Western Plus Austin Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear HotelmanIowa,

I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond.

Being an airport hotel; we therefore provide shuttle service to guests to and from the airport. However, when I learned about your situation, I immediately made accommodation for you and your wife without considering the distance to the AMTRAK Station - just because we want our guests to be happy. It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided; and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying because of our airport location and being 5 miles away from the restaurants you wish to dine.

The next time you're in Austin, please feel free to give me a call and I would gladly assist you in terms of proximity to places you want to be close to.

Best regards.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Great amenities including continental breakfast and free airport shuttle. Comfortable beds with spacious rooms, although many face a noisy highway (but did not keep me up). Good service. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business