Best Western Plus Austin Airport Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$161
  • Breakfast included
US$242
US$224
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown(Austin)
US$297
US$289
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$114
Omni Hotels
W Austin(Austin)
US$355
US$321
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$139
All reviewsaustin airportfront deskbest westernsriverside drivewater pressure in the showeryogurtfree shuttlegreat hotelawesome staycomfortable bedswould stay againstayed here for one nightnext morningrooms are largethe hotel is cleanfree breakfastair conditioner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I chose this hotel because of its location close to the airport, allowing me to check in and settle in soon after arriving from the UK. I stayed for two nights. It's not that far by cab to Downtown Austin, so that was fine. The room was fine, with good internet. Breakfast was as substantial as you wanted it to be. The staff were pleasant and efficient. All in all, this hotel was ideal for my needs and after a smooth departure, I was soon back at the airport by courtesy transport for the next step of my journey. A good hotel in a good location.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Best Western Plus on 7/20-7/21. Upon arrival I was impressed by the modern room design and VERY comfortable mattresses. I was very very tired, so having a comfortable room was important for me.

The beds are super soft and they really paid attention to detail with the long body decorative pillow included on the bed. As far as the food goes, appreciated the continental fare, very simple fare, but I loved the added detail of Texas shaped pancakes.

I needed to stay in Austin for an additional day, and did not want to stay at the hotel I'd been staying at for the previous two days. The Best Western Austin Airport was a saving grace and made up for the difference. I also appreciated being invited to sign up for their rewards program, which I knew nothing about before being asked. Will definitely consider staying again.

Room Tip: The room I stayed in was lovely... but ask for a room on the highest level if being seen from the street is an issue for you. My room faced the modest pool, which is also directly on the street level, so I'd keep my windows closed for privacy if you are on the side facing the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I was very impressed by this hotel. I originally picked it because of its location - near the airport and the business meetings I'd be attending. The hotel was much nicer than I expected, the service was excellent, breakfast was complete and delicious, the room was great, and it was near anything I needed. I travel a lot and some places which claim to provide breakfast simply offer yogurt, toast/bagels, and coffee but the Best Western had many choices. I would recommend this place and will stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
aadsantos, General Manager at Best Western Plus Austin Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment and it always gives me such great pleasure. We are looking forward to have you back with us.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

If you are traveling to the Austin, TX Airport area, stay at the Best Western Plus - Austin Airport Inn & Suites -- you won't be disappointed !!! :) This Hotel is right off from the airport. You will love your stay.

Room Tip: Choose a Suite -- the price is worth it !! The Hotel Business Center has Wi-Fi.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
aadsantos, General Manager at Best Western Plus Austin Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to highly recommend our hotel. It is so rewarding to get feedback like yours. Once again, I and the entire staff hotel thank you for your very kind words. We are looking forward to having you back with us when in Austin, TX.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

The staff was very friendly and welcoming, Close to Downtown Austin which was great! Nice and clean hotel, had no problems at all! Will definitely recommend and stay here again on my next trip to Austin!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you Priscilla, for taking the time to write such a great review. I’m thrilled to hear you found the room and staff outstanding and that your experience with us left such a good impression. Our staff prides themselves on being personable and helpful in every way possible. I will be sharing your compliments with them and we are looking forward to having you back!