US$121
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$119
US$180
US$171
US$233
US$223
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

InterContinental Stephen F. Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$158
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$157
US$136
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Hotel Ella(Austin)
US$220
US$206
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$114
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Holiday Inn Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$101
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$274
US$161
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

1,301 results
All reviewswet decktrace restaurantbliss productscorner suiteliving roomhip hotelmoody theaterchocolate covered strawberrieslounge arealady bird lakefour seasonshotel barheart of downtownlive musictown lakevalet parkingfitness center
Reviewed 9 August 2013

My wife and I absolutely love your hotel - we came here for our 23rd anniversary tonight and were just thrilled to get away from our five kids. Erin, in your pool area, made it a really special night by taking notice that we were celebrating a special night and made arrangements to have a cake and bottle of champagne sent to our room with a personal note wishing us Happy Anniversary.

She is a truly special person who she be praised and rewarded for making our special night such a very special evening. By the way, we never get away form home, so it was extra special. Thank you, for hiring such incredible staff, like Erin. What an an incredibly thoughtful person!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
WAustinMgr, General Manager at W Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Hello Mike, thank you for your recent review of the W Austin. I am so thrilled to hear that Erin and our team were able to make your anniversary stay more memorable. We look forward to celebrating with you again soon. Thank you again for the feedback.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

My husband and I spent our first wedding anniversary here and everything couldn't have been more perfect! A special thank you to concierge, Tony ,for helping me set up a surprise for my husband and especially for going out of your way to accommodate my wish for sparkling cider. We dropped our car off with Justin in valet and he was nice enough to help us with our luggage as well. Check-in with John at the front desk was very pleasant. He answered every question we had and he put us in an awesome room overlooking the lake. Everything was clean, comfy, and we thought the "minibar/snack area" in the room was the coolest thing! We both had a nice laugh at the pre-packaged pleasure kit. Very smart idea. The pool area was full of very entertaining and intoxicated young people, the bar was great-our only complaint is the shallowness of the pool. After enjoying a nice dip we headed downstairs for dinner. Our experience at Trace was top notch. Gabi, the hostess, let us sit where we pleased and upon hearing we were spending a special weekend brought us over some champagne. Mary waited our table and she was very friendly, engaging us in conversation and helping us choose the perfect meal. We had grilled octopus, wild game, and K1 strip. The secret to the food here is everything on the dish must be eaten together to fully enjoy the experience. The flavors were, as my husband put it, "an orgasm in your mouth." Kudos to the chef-they have a true gift for taste. At the end of our meal we were surprised once more with an amazing chocolate dessert. It was the perfect ending to one of the best dinners we have ever had!
After an amazing sleep we had breakfast at Trace once more before our departure. We were waited on by Prometheus, who was very professional and attentive. He never let us see the bottom of our coffee cups and that was awesome! As we headed out to valet our car was promptly brought up to us by Alex. He wished us a nice trip home and an invite to return. We had such a fantastic time we will definitely be coming back,
Thank you again to everyone who made our anniversary extra special!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello, and thank you for your recent review of the W Austin. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your anniversary stay and that my team was able to make it memorable for you and your husband. I'm also thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience at Trace, and I will be sure to pass your compliments on to Chef Lawrence and team. Thank you again for your feedback, we look forward to celebrating again with you soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

We were staying here for a couple's 40th bday. I must say that this W is very nice compared to the ones I have stayed at around the country. It is very upscale and portrays the vegas theme. The pool area is great! The "Living Room" bar is also very upscale and a great place to hang out at night before going around town. The rooms are alittle small but overall very clean and nice. Great staff! Very good location in downtown austin. Near all the bars and clubs.

1  Thank VASAMAN

Hello, and thank you for your recent review of the W Austin. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for the feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Called at like 11 am to politely ask if we could possibly check in early b/c I had a spa appt. at milk and honey for my 35th birthday and the lady was SO RUDE! "NOTHING IS GUARANTEED MA'AM!" I understand that, I was just asking, thanks. Only got worse. We check in like at 2 pm and we had a super small bed and asked if we could get a king size room and we would PAY the difference. She said since we booked on a "THIRD PARTY SITE" (hotwire) that there was nothing they could do. Made me feel like a second class citizen! Don't participate in Hotwire if you don't want to treat those guests the same way you would the "other non 3rd party booking guests". I had come with 3 other couples to celebrate my bday weekend. If I had it any other way, I wouldn't stay here. I was looking for upscale and fun. I got upscale and snobby =(

Room Tip: The 7th floor room bathtubs had a high wall in front of it. Be prepared to LIFT your legs HIGH just to get in....
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Momof2travelerTXNY

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the W Austin. My sincerest apologies that your birthday stay did not meet your expectations. We apologize that the room size and bed type were not fully explained at the time of your booking or in your confirmation from Hotwire; and am very sorry that our property missed an opportunity to upgrade the room type when you made that request. A superior guest experience is something we strive for, so should you be open to sharing more about your stay I would very much appreciate the opportunity for a follow-up conversation. I can be reached at 512-542-3633 or drew.mcquade@whotels.com.

Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

My husband and I stayed for 4 nights last week for a wedding. We had a great time! The hotel is beautiful and the service is really top notch starting from check in, to the pool attendants to the wonderful valet folks. The pool can get crowded on weekends but otherwise it's a wonderful place to relax and catch some sun. The neighborhood is the best place to stay if you are visiting with everything within walking distance and you must get the breakfast tacos at the Blue Grocery on 3rd street just around the corner they are absolutely out of this world! We would definitely stay again next time we are in Austin!