US$121
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$132
US$180
US$171
US$233
US$223
  • Restaurant
InterContinental Stephen F. Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$158
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

Holiday Inn Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$106
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$157
US$136
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Hotel Ella(Austin)
US$220
US$206
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$114
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$181
US$161
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

1,301 results
All reviewswet decktrace restaurantbliss productscorner suiteliving roomhip hotelmoody theaterchocolate covered strawberrieslounge arealady bird lakefour seasonshotel barheart of downtownlive musictown lakevalet parkingfitness center
Reviewed 29 August 2013

First off, I'm a hard grader; one of those snobby, perfectionist that I'm pretty sure hotel employees despise. On the flip side, I will hand out credit like candy when it is deserved! The W Hotel Austin Staff deserve a hell of a lot of credit! I stayed there a few months ago on a quick weekend trip with my lady friend. Since it was early in our relationship, I really wanted to 1. Impress her with an awesome hotel experience 2. show off my favorite town in the US, Austin (A big challenge given that we live in New York).

Long story short, the accommodations were filled with surprises and delights. Even the elevator experience was cool with attention to detail with the lights in the lobby, cool W-esque music and a sense of exclusivity. As for the rooms, I had a similar, if not better experience. We booked a Kool Corner, which was well worth the splurge. The sectional like couches, cool Austin decor, and open suite area was perfect for an after-hours drink...okay party. The bed was as awesome as usual and they weren't stingy with the Bliss products

Okay, the best part... the service. The Whatever Whenever crew was super accommodating and fast. They helped us get cabs and even recommended the complimentary car service to save us $. We also received a surprising check in from Joanna McCreary, the hotel room director, to make sure we had a good stay. This cool experience rounded out a pretty awesome stay. And yes, my lady friend was impressed. So much, that we have another trip planned. I'll do a follow up to this 2nd trip and provide more details.

Thanks W Staff, I'll see ya soon! Ps: SPG Preferred guests are recognized and the benefits are great here! SPG members will really enjoy their stay.

Room Tip: Be sure to call down to valet prior to going downstairs. They sometimes get backed up. If it's hot, let them know and they'll throw you a bottle of water!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Danausc
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We love every W hotel we stay at, but the W Austin is by far our favorite! Both the service and our overall experiences have been above and beyond at the W Austin. Our recent stay in one of the Cool Corner suites provided an ideal environment, perfect for traveling with our toddler while visiting with friends. We will always stay here when traveling to Austin :)

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 22 August 2013

My son and his girlfriend have a lovely relationship. They are both 25 years old and have been together for several years. It's a very healthy nurturing relationship that they have together. My Son's girlfriend has an amazing opportunity to teach English in a foreign country and has decided to accept the position. Love knows no bounds and therefore they have decided to work through this temporary separation. She is going to be leaving in about a week. I decided a great gift to give them would be to treat them to a little mini-getaway at The W Hotel in Austin. I reached out to the hotel and connected with their W Insider Desk at the W Austin to create this VERY special "Lovers Escape" for the two of them to celebrate their love. From the VERY beginning the Hotel Staff JUMPED in on this request to create a magical moment. I have come to rely on Starwood properties many many times in the past for my loved ones and VIP Business relationships over the years...well what The W Austin put together is one of the most memorable experiences I have had! I arrived at the property a day before they did. The Staff member spent about an hour with me learning about My Son and his girlfriend, inquiring and asking questions about what they love as far as music, food, activities, their hobbies, some special memorable experiences shared together. He was very thorough. He also organized some of their favorite activities while on property like - canoeing, and spa treatments. In addition, he worked with his VIP connections at some of the best restaurants in town to secure reservations and admission to some great entertainment venues for them. He covered everything from A-Z to make this an amazing experience! He even printed off pictures of them together and them framed them and placed them in the hotel room. I shipped out several imported bottle of champagne and he coordinated placing those in the room. He arranged the in-house Baker to create about 50 gourmet cupcakes, rum drenched donuts, and some other exotic delicacies in the room for them. He also worked with the in-house florist to create some beautiful floral arrangements. (Of course I covered the cost for all these extra amenities but he took leadership role in coordinating)The final magical touch happened today when he called me just a few hours before they arrived on property to tell me he was able to pull of an AMAZING room upgrade!!) The upgrade, the amenities, the special VIP treatment, all of that culminates together to make this a very special experience for My son and his girlfriend. Because I know, that on some nights while these two are apart, they may wake up alone, missing one another, and they can reflect back on this magical romantic interlude they got to share together before saying goodbye and the memories and joy and bliss will wash away any sadness! They will recall the love and closeness and the happiness and joy of that experience at The W Austin.

Room Tip: The cool corner suites a really awesome. And if you're lucky they can sometimes upgrade you to a higher floor!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Baba M
WAustinMgr, General Manager at W Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Hello, and thank you for your review of the W Austin. I am so glad to hear that our Caleb, our Insider and team made such a lasting memory during your son and his girlfriend's stay. Thank you for the positive feedback, and we look forward to welcoming them back again when their travels bring them back to Austin.

Warm Regards,
Drew McQuade

Reviewed 21 August 2013

This was our second year at the W Hotel Austin and the acl theatre with outdoor venue for Premios Texas Latin Music Awards and Excellence. The hotel rooms are are so fresh and chic that makes it comfortable. The living room and for our group by far the record library lounge is absolutely perfect to spend time to relax at the wrap time of the day. All that goes into such production and entertainment gala is larger every year and could not be so successful without the great help of the hotel team. From the time we arrived until the last bus and group pulled out we were treated like VIP's in every possible way. The welcome desk team with John and Caitlyn is the very best at the W Austin and great complimentary services to the acl theatre attached next door to the hotel. Nicole the Concierge and the Richard the Doorman were amazing in how quickly they make everything needed so much more efficient and obtainable at every last minute request. With such productions everything is asap and needed right now for this type of production they never blinked whenever we needed their help immediately but instead took care of everything from special directions and maps names for stores at late night to our shuttle vans coming and going non stop being able to get in and out fast, etc. They say if you don't like the weather in Texas give it a minute and it will surprise you. The night of the awards the heavy rains came. Richard and Josh with the valets were so helpful going above and beyond with umbrellas for our patrons and VIP's after the show. It made everyone feel special due to the weather turning so bad so fast. They took care of everyone with the best service. We are very thankful for the great job that made all the difference for this years Premios Texas.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank OilDrillerPipeCreek
Reviewed 21 August 2013

This property, wonderfully located, was a trip. A huge singles scene right in hipster Austin. And never the twain shall meet.
Great rooms, surprisingly quiet and very comfortable rooms. The pool scene is wall to wall singles seemingly speed dating but everyone is very pleasant and polite. But clearly on the make.
Even with my family there I didn't feel that I shouldn't be there. Easy to recommend. The hotel does a very good job across the board.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family