I've stayed here twice when in town on business. This is what I love: The comfy bed, the great walk in shower, the room layout and decor, the nice people that work here, cleanliness, cranberry basil margaritas in the bar, the fresh M&Ms in the room. This is what I don't like so much:
- bring a flashlight (or use the flashlight app on your phone) so you can see the plugs under the "desk" for your laptop which, by the way, are located ON THE WRONG SIDE of the "desk" (really just a long table shared with TV that has limited work space) so your cord barely reaches the laptop;
- the universal charging station next to the bed which for some reason doesn't support the iPhone 5 connection and when you plug in the USB you find out too late that it still isn't charging because the master switch wasn't plugged in!
- the sink is cool but not enough room on the side (in some rooms) for your makeup bags to fit so you have to use the sink as the counter; Not so good for us, girls.
So - to stay here happily: just leave work at work and do your makeup while lounging on the chaise by the window!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel, located in downtown Austin, is next door to the famed Austin City Limits music venue. Our boutique hotel rooms are stylish and comfortable, we also offer over 10,000 sqft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your W Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Austin Hotel Austin
- W Austin Texas