“Addictive & YUMMY!”
Review of The Mighty Cone

The Mighty Cone
Ranked #663 of 3,781 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: American
Description: In 2002, the Austin City Limits Music Festival contacted Hudson's owner Chef Jeff Blank to help them spearhead their efforts to entice local restaurants to join the festival's food court. Their goal was to create festival food that would emulate the unique heritage of Austin cuisine. The result is The Mighty Cone - the official food of live music. We serve "Hot & Crunchy" tacos and sides in an easy to devour format. Loved by thousands of festival goers.
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Such interesting & addictive light coating that they put on their chicken, shrimp & Avacado that I crave between visits. Check it out & try the fried pickles - awesome!

There are newer reviews for The Mighty Cone

Reviewed 3 August 2013

My husband had tried the chicken cone at ACL a few years back and raved about it. I had to try it when I got to Austin and it was really good. I didn't know quite how to eat it, its pretty interesting! We both got the deluxe chicken and avocado cone. It's a food truck and the picnic tables have special holders for your cones. The service was very nice and the cone was delicious, as were the fries!

Reviewed 10 April 2013

The fried avocado taco rocks my face off! and the homemade ketchup. anytime I even drive near Austin I demand we always stop there, and the other people in my party never seem to mind after they have eatten one of those amazing tacos!!!

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

Chicken and avocado with mango-jalapeno slaw had a uniqueness ive never had before. It came together to for a very delivious combination. I believe the food truck is down by UT's fraternity & sorority houses.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Love love love the mighty cone. So sad to see that they have moved their location from South Congress. Not sure where they went, but we loved it so much we went back the next week to find they were no longer there. Someone thought they moved near campus which is a shame.