“Most Fun Way to City Tour”
Review of Gliding Revolution

Cluetivity Bar Hop in Austin
Ranked #13 of 103 Tours in Austin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We provide Segway tours of Austin with a focus on fun! Our highly sought after historical guided tours are conducted with Segways after you are comfortable. Each tours begin with a group orientation followed by one-on-one hands on training with the Segway. We were the first Segway tour company to set up shop in Austin back in 2004 and remain the only local Segway tour with a single market focus. Our desire is to conduct safe yet educational experiences for every group no matter how big or small. Our local Austin guides average 5 years experience and truly enjoy showing guests around the city on the Segways. Come experience a memorable tour for yourself!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I went with a group of around 20, and I absolutely loved it. The staff provided clear instruction on how to ride a Segway. It took me a few minutes to get used to it, but you get enough practice before the city tour. We went in the evening time, and passing the 6th street with a segway was a fantastic experience. Everyone looked jealous when they saw us gliding through streets. On the way, the guide explained some historical background of places, and I felt like I learned so much for about Austin in just 2 hrs than in my entire life in Austin. Also, the guides take the pictures with their digital camerica, so that you can solely focus on having fun! I absolutely recommend it.

Gliding_Revolution, Owner at Gliding Revolution, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

We want to thank you sincerely for choosing a local company for your tour experience in Austin. We enjoy showing new guests a great time on our historical tours of Austin via Segway, electric bike and kayak. Keep in mind, we offer the best in group or corporate team building by using a mixture of our Keep Austin Weird activities while focusing on trust and unity.

When you are thinking of fun things to do in Austin next time, come try one of our other local tours.

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

We joined the City Tour for 2 1/2 hours. Most comfortable way to tour the city with a guide n learns a lot about Texas. The Guide was very friendly and suggested us some good restaurants to go. Highly recommended.

Thank you for choosing Gliding Revolution Segway and Stromer electric bicycle historical tours of Austin. We enjoyed your company and appreciate your business! Please think about coming back for an exciting Stromer electric bike tour to the State Capital in the future.

We as well provide local team building trust activities for corporate groups in downtown Austin using Segways, Electric bikes and kayaks.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

The group i was with was from Lubbock Tx and it was our 1st time in Austin. Our tour guide was the friendliest person we've met. He was full of knowledge and helped with everything. The service was fast and the segways were the most fun I've been on in a long time. I would highly recommend this to any family, business, etc.

Gliding_Revolution, Owner at Gliding Revolution, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you so much for joining us on the Austin Segway experience. We realize you have a choice and feel fortunate that you selected us! Would love to see you again in the future!!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

4 of my business associates were looking for something to do prior to our conference and stumble upon a Segway tour. I must say it was absolutely the best and I highly recommend it to anyone that is not sure on how to start there visit in Austin. We were able to see attractions that would have taken hours to research, hours to drive around to see or hours to walk around to see. We were touring on Segways for almost 3 hours with our guide that was phenomenal. Besides teaching us the art of riding a Segway he added a personal touch to ensure we understood the the attractions and history of Austin.

I highly recommend this tour to ANYONE visiting Austin, it is a must do and I will look for this as I travel in other cities whether for pleasure or business and definitely when with my family.

Thank you so much! You taking the time to write about your Austin experience is so appreciated. We would love to see you guys again in the future!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Had a wonderful time, staff very help full and great in teaching you how to use a Segway. Our second it's me using these guys. Full of information and make you very comfortable and at ease. A great way to get a round and see Austin.

Thank you so much for coming back to us more than one time. We are so grateful to you for keeping it Local! Love to see you again!