I didn't stay at this hotel, but I visited the bar for drinks with a coworker. We had spotted the Terrace Bar on a previous trip and wanted to check it out. The bartender, Taylor, was very friendly and helpful. They have a broad selection of drinks and nice wine list. The atmosphere was great to enjoy a glass of wine outside on the terrace overlooking the capitol and the chairs/couches are very comfortable.
Overall it was a nice experience and will return on future trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will feel like you are truly experiencing Austin from the moment you arrive. Originally built in 1924 and located in the heart of downtown Austin just one block from 6th Street, 5 blocks from the State Capital, and surrounded by all the best that Austin has to offer. Enjoy our rich history, luxurious facilities and accommodations, and true southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, IHG, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Stephen F. Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Stephen f. Austin Hotel Austin
- Intercontinental Austin
- InterContinental Stephen F. Austin Texas