US$121
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$233
US$223
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$171
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$106
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$108
Hotel Ella(Austin)
US$220
US$206
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$114
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Omni Austin Hotel Downtown(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$161
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

1,359 results
All reviewsroaring forkterrace barfront deskclub roomgreat hotelheart of downtowncapitol buildingcongress avenuewalking distancefavorite hotelmini barvalet staffvalet parkingsixth streetthe location is perfectbed was very comfortablebusiness trip
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I stayed at the Stephen F Austin Interconrinental Hotel for a conference in October of 2013. In general, the staff was very accomodating to my needs. And I will not stay anywhere else when I come back to Austin, which I can't wait for because the city is amzing. There were two standouts that I feel I have to mention as far as the staff goes. First let me tell you that I am a funeral director by trade and my expectations of customer service are rather high. That said, I always feel that mistakes happen and we should not be judged by them but how well we handle and fix those mistakes. There were some things during my stay that were less than desirable. However two people that work the front desk that saved the day. Tammie Linden was the first. Let me just say that she is the epitome of customer service. She did not try to pass the blame onto another coworker, she apologized and asked how I wanted the problem fixed, which she did quickly. After that she constantly made sure that everything else was that happened during my stay was living up to my expectations. That girl works tirelessly and should be compensated properly. She is the main reason I shall return to your hotel. The other person I would like to mention is Ferhat Turan. After finding out of my problems with the hotel from Tammie, Ferhat also kept checking with me to ensure that everything was going the way it should. He also sent a complimentary basket up to my room, which I appreciated greatly. He also made sure that problems I had with the hotel were fixed as well. Both of these staff members were obviously trained at a 5 star hotel and helped make my experience at the Intercontinenal incredible. Tammie and Ferhat, thank you both so much.I hope to visit with you again soon. Please forgive me for taking so long to write this review.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
StepheFAustinHotel, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Stephen F. Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Hello Sean A. from Baltimore! What nice comments, thank you so much! I have to say, we have many, many great staff here, but you mentioned two of the "stars", Tammie and Ferhat. We're lucky to have folks like them on our team. We're so happy that you chose the InterContinental, and we most certainly look forward to welcoming you back the next time you venture out of Baltimore and back towards Austin! Take care.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Newly redecorated. Comfortable beds. Extremely clean. Nice workout room. Close to everything. The highlight is the staff. Everyone, from the people at the door (pleasantly offering to give directions) to the desk (friendly, professional, helpful) helped make our stay a lovely long weekend.

There was a slight miscommunication prior to check-in, but I rate a place on how they react to inevitable minor mistakes, not only on mistake-avoidance. Issa Hafeez, the front desk manager, addressed our minor issue with such forethought and professionalism and in a way that made us really feel valued as guests. Thank you! We will be back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
StepheFAustinHotel, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Stephen F. Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thank you for that wonderful, 5 Star review! I hope Austin proved to be a welcome (and hopefully warmer) respite from chilly but beautiful Chicago! Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Convenient location in downtown. Large, clean rooms. Friendly staff who help out when you need it. (Tammy in customer service in particular was helpful). Restaurant is good too. Overall had a very good experience here.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TNG_1950

Hi TNG, thanks for that very nice review and glad to know you had a good stay with us. Hope you were able to take full advantage of some of Austin's fun venues, be it live music or great dining. Hope to see you again the next time you're in our area. Take care.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Just got back from two nights and some business meetings in event rooms and in the club lounge. Great remodel of an old elegant downtown hotel. The people were great--helpful and friendly. Ask Tammie Linden for help if you need it, she fixed me up in the business center. And Robert the bellman was quite sincere and helpful without being pushy. Altogether, good place but especially good people.

• Stayed: April 2014
StepheFAustinHotel, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Stephen F. Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Greetings from Austin! So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and thanks for the special shout-out to Tammie and Robert. Both of them are just great employees; we get compliments on them all the time. And the next time you venture out of North Carolina headed to this area, give us a call. We'd love to see you again! Take care.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

The hotel is currently being renovated but the king suite we stayed in was spacious enough and well fitted. The location in downtown Austin was great for walking and exploring. The staff was gracious and helpful, providing wonderful service and provided a nice surprise for our children (cookies and milk for bed). Especially helpful was Tammie Linden at the business center who helped when we had difficulty getting our flight information and boarding passes, and suggested some nice actives for our children. The breakfast buffet was comprehensive, with several varieties of food and fruit. Check out was easy.

Room Tip: While the south side might be noisier in the morning as it is over the entrance, it provided a good view of the city.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
StepheFAustinHotel, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Stephen F. Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Hello and thank you for that wonderful survey! I must apologize however for what you must have taken as renovation; we are actually replacing our elevators and I suspect you saw the "repercussions" of that. I hope your were not inconvenienced as a result.

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and trust that you and your family were able to experience the best of Austin while you were here! As you said, there are so many venues that are within walking distance of our property, and we feel very fortunate to be in such a great location. Thank you again, and hope to see you again the next time you're in Texas! Take care.