We were very comfortable in our lovely room with efficient and practical layout. Upgraded to a suite, we had the extra luxury of an extra half bath. Really lovely traveling as a couple, especially if you are on different schedules. The bath had everything I appreciate, good water pressure in the shower, a tub, excellent lighting in an area to dress and get makeup on, all toiletries provided including mouthwash and razor. The bed was comfortable, the tv and changer worked, and the staff helpful to bring non-down pillows on request. In fact all our questions were answered quickly and in a friendly manner. Given the convenient location, I am sure we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Keeping it weird in style ever since we opened in 1924, thanks to the people of Austin who funded our construction! When we opened we were the tallest building in Austin at 10 stories tall. We have gotten a little taller, 15 stories currently, but the city has grown up around us over the years making us a hidden gem in the heart of downtown. We are located 1 block from 6th street, 3 blocks from the Capitol and walking distance to all the activities that make Austin the amazing city that it is. If you are looking for the true experience of Texas and Austin book a room with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Stephen F. Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Stephen f. Austin Hotel Austin
- Intercontinental Austin
- InterContinental Stephen F. Austin Texas