We stayed here for 4 nts/5days this passed week. I have stayed at several intercontinental hotels and they never fail to impress! This is no exception. If you are going to be in the area for business or pleasure do yourself a favor and stay here. The hotel is beautiful, rooms are big& the level of service is second to none. The food is great, pool, jacuzzi & spa. Walking distance to convention center and 6th street. We were able to walk to everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Keeping it weird in style ever since we opened in 1924, thanks to the people of Austin who funded our construction! When we opened we were the tallest building in Austin at 10 stories tall. We have gotten a little taller, 15 stories currently, but the city has grown up around us over the years making us a hidden gem in the heart of downtown. We are located 1 block from 6th street, 3 blocks from the Capitol and walking distance to all the activities that make Austin the amazing city that it is. If you are looking for the true experience of Texas and Austin book a room with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Stephen F. Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Stephen f. Austin Hotel Austin
- Intercontinental Austin
- InterContinental Stephen F. Austin Texas