“Value for money. Felt like home away from home”

Staybridge Suites Austin Arboretum
Ranked #80 of 203 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed 2 December 2012

Real nice 1 bedroom queen suite with fridge, micro, cook top and coffee maker. Rooms were very clean and tidy with maid service everyday. Hot breakfast every morning and happy hour every evening(I didn't get a chance to try happy hour but noticed that the place was full of people). Overall I'll stay here again for sure!!!

• Stayed: November 2012

Reviewed 3 November 2012 via mobile

Excellent place to stay. The only thing that could have made it better would have been a better mattress on the bed. The free food was typical free food. I didn't pick the place for the food. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Just stayed with 4 rooms over the weekend. Rooms were well-appointed. Very comfortable, very clean. And to top it off, I left my sunglasses in my room when checking out early for an athletic event. Stopped back by that afternoon without calling ahead, and they were at the front desk waiting to be picked up. Food and beverage team offered to make breakfast to go bags for my group because we had to leave early Sunday, before breakfast was open.

I'm in the travel business, and this is a great facility for the money, with a service culture to boot.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stephen F
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I knew this was a suite hotel, but I expected one big room with a half-divider or something like other hotels. THis was a full-on one bedroom nicely furnished and roomy. I knew it was a extended-stay hotel (although I only stayed one night) but had no idea how homey and accommodating it was. Every detail of what you might need for a long stay was provided, full kitchen, 24 hour sundries kiosk, plus free drinks and appetizers downstairs each night, big fireplace and lounge downstairs, even a book lending library. Front desk staff so welcoming and efficient. Really impressed me (and I do travel a lot). 5 stars!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Decent price, good location for what we needed (not anywhere near downtown if you need to be there), clean hotel, friendly employees and a decent "complimentary breakfast".

The only issue we had was we booked and prepaid for this room through booking.com. Upon checkout, the receipt showed they had received the credit from booking.com and we would not be charged again. However, we noticed on our credit card bill that they did, in fact, charge us again. So we ended up paying for the room twice. My husband is working on getting this remedied and getting us a credit however that has not happened yet. Hopefully it does not take too long.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2012

8 nights at this property and it is very nice. Clean, good breakfast, good gym, lots of washers and dryers so no waiting and lots of nice amenities. The front desk was helpful and friendly regarding any of my requests. It is in the midst of shopping. restaurants, and movie theaters and close to 3 grocery stores and a Target. The hotel is like a quiet oasis in the forest while being close to everything you need. Surrounded by trees. I was in Austin for work and always felt relaxed after I returned to the hotel "in the trees." My only minor complaint was the room temperature was difficult to control (often too cold) but not a big deal...sweatshirt and a blanket took care of that!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Stayed a multiple StayBridge suites in different locations. Never been disappointed. The Austin location lived up to my expecations. Nice rooms, good Happy Hour with food. Clean rooms and lobby. Bed very comfortable. Only complaint, my room faced the setting sun. Was a little hard to cool in the evening. Wireless internet is very fast. I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business