“Very Clean, Awesome service”

Staybridge Suites Austin Arboretum
Ranked #82 of 204 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Booking agent made a mistake and gave us a one bedroom. The manager fixed the problem right away. The breakfast is very nice. We consistently use them across texas. We love that they are consistently clean, and new. Their waffles are so good, we now use their mix at home. We love that they have a living room with a TV. We are not surprised they are in the top 20 in Austin.

Room Tip: There are so many restaurants near the arboretum. We suggest the Buca Di Peepo
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Jeff S, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2013

Thank you for your kind feedback. I am glad to hear that we were able to correct the booking mistake and give you the suite you were expecting. It's feedback like yours that keeps us rated as one of the best hotels in Austin, so thanks again!

Reviewed 24 March 2013

I have started staying here on my routine business trips to this area. The hotel is in an excellent location. The rooms were well appointed. The staff were helpful. I only have a couple issues and I did not report them at the time which I should have but didn't want anyone coming to the room as I would have to put away all my papers, etc. The door to the bathroom would not click shut so it would open back up automatically. I noticed a couple silverfish on the sink. It was room 313, so if these could be taken care of the rest of the hotel was great.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for reporting the issues with the suite so that our maintenance team could get them corrected. I am happy to hear that we are your choice for business travel to Austin. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 17 March 2013

Excellent location. Very clean and welcoming hotel and rooms. Good sized rooms. Nice heated pool. Decent breakfast. Friendly staff. Beds, a little too soft for our liking. Poor sound insulation in walls led to being woken up in the night by other guests. Overall, the pros clearly outweigh the cons and would come here again.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

I am very sorry to hear that you were woken up by noise during your stay. This is not a normal occurance at this property and I hope we get a chance to serve you again so that you may experience the usual peace and quiet that this property has to offer. We take pride in our facility and I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

The only thing that I could find wrong with this hotel is the slow elevator. Other than that, I loved it. The rooms are big, comfy beds, nice staff. I am on dialysis so I had all of my supplies shipped to the hotel. Everything was there stacked and waiting for me. The front desk staff helped me load everything on the luggage cart.
Next time I'm in Austin, I'm DEFINITELY staying here.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Jeff S, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel and staff. We appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback. I'm glad our staff was able to help you with your needs and we look forward to serving you on your next trip to Austin.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

Holiday Inn's answer to Hilton's Homewood Suites with free breakfast, dinner, beer and wine. Major complaint is that the walls are paper thin. I could hear people having normal voice level conversations on both sides of my room. Even heard someone on the other end of a cell phone!!!

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
seanrussell, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

I am glad you stayed with us and found the property clean and friendly. I was supprised to hear you had a problem with the noise level outside your suite. I assure you this is not a common issue at our hotel and if you stay again please let the front desk know if you have any noise issues. We take the comfort of our guests very seriously and will respond to any noise complaints to the best of our abilities.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

I happened across this property while parousing Priceline Express Deals. I picked up a 3 night stay for only $59 a night!! This is a great place to stay for a few nights, or longer. Very nice accommodations, friendly staff, clean, good breakfast, pool, workout center, free laundry, and a perfect location! I travel frequently for business, and will be looking for Staybridge Suites from now on. So nice to have more than just a motel room! Beds were very comfy, nice linens and towels, great TV's in both the bedroom and living area, and so nice to have a kitchen!! I would DEFINITELY recommend this hotel!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on an upper floor overlooking the pool/courtyard area.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
seanrussell, Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2013

We greatly appreciate you taking time to rate us on Tripadvisor. We are so happy that we were able to make your stay special and at such a good deal for you through Priceline. We are glad to be good ambassadors for our Staybridge brand and hope to have you stay with us again in the future. Thank you again.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

I do not usually write reviews for hotels, but they were so accommodating and nice here I felt obligated to do so. They upgraded our room free of charge to a 2 bedroom suite for no extra cost. Although I have stayed at much nicer hotels such as Five Diamond properties, this Hotel stood out for the hospitality more than any hotel that I have stayed in. Everything was very clean and well maintained.

• Stayed: January 2013
seanrussell, Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

We are so glad you had a wonderful experience staying with us. As managment we love to hear that our guest service made us stand out during your stay and we strive to try and make every guests' stay feel like home. We hope to see you again in the future and thank you for your review.