If you have plans for an extended West Austin visit, I can certainly recommend the Staybridge Suites Arboretum. While the accommodations are predictable with this chain, the service was a bit above & beyond. Although very busy, the breakfast buffet was well maintained and I was pleased that dishes were quickly cleared and tables cleaned off every morning during my stay. They even had granola to mix with my yogurt which I rarely find in the "dial your cereal" carousel. The front desk gave me a few ideas for some nearby "fresh air walks" such as the quarry.
Folks, this location is a bit removed from downtown so not a good choice for aficionados of Austin's music and downtown nightlife. A $45 cab ride away. But there are lots of terrific restaurants within walking distance and even a Whole Foods for some basic meal preparation in your room. As I've found at other Staybridge Suite locations, this one allows you to be somewhat self sufficient if you desire it. The pool and grilling area is as nice as I've seen anywhere.
There you have it; a great option if you are traveling on business for an extended project or assignment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Hotel Austin Arboretum is the answer to Austin business traveler's dreams! Perfect for corporate relocation, an extended stay or leisure travel group! Find a perfect floor plan to suit you! Enjoy the comforts of home including complimentary breakfast and evening Sundowner Receptions. Our suites feature fully equipped kitchens with free high-speed and wireless Internet. Major employers IBM, 3M, Cisco Systems, Motorola, AT&T, and Apple are minutes away. Our location is accessible from Mopac (Loop 1), Hwy 183 N and Capital of Texas Hwy (360). The Staybridge Suites Austin Arboretum Hotel is near the upscale Arboretum Area of NW Austin. Our NW Austin all-suites hotel is nestled in the foothills of the lush hill country setting that Austin is well known for. Staybridge Suites is within 2 blocks of the Arboretum Mall for fine dining and outdoor shopping. We are within 2 blocks of the new Domain Mall, where guests can stroll through the luxurious shops and fine eateries. Staybridge Suites is a prime location, only 9 miles from the University of Texas at Austin (UT), Royal Memorial Stadium home of UT Athletics and Disch Falk Baseball , minutes from Austin s famous 6th Street Entertainment and a short drive to the natural beauty of Zilker Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Austin Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Austin Arboretum Hotel Austin
- Austin Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Austin Arboretum Texas