We stay from July 9-13, the hotel was very nice and clean. But I wish they would have hot running water instead of warm. Be very careful about leaving your stuff around, you have sticking fingers. Someone took our phone charger out of our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stop fighting Austin traffic, stay 5 miles North of downtown Austin and 12 miles from the AUS airport. Hyatt Place Austin-North Central hotel offers easy access to local areas of interest including Dell Children’s Medical Center, The Domain & Arboretum Shopping centers as well as the 6th Street Entertainment District. Also only four miles north of the University of Texas. Ideal for business travelers, the hotel is located just five miles from the Austin Convention Center and one mile from the Walnut Creek Business Park. Rates include Wi-Fi, hot breakfast and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Austin-North Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Austin North Central Hotel Austin
- Hyatt Austin
- Austin Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Place Austin-North Central Texas