Comfort Suites Austin Airport
US$251
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$258
Austin Motel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$212
austinmotel.com
Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$136
Holiday Inn Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$162
Lone Star Court(Austin)
US$194
All reviewsaustin airportovernight stayspacious lobbyfree shuttleworked finebed was comfortablesafe arearoom was largerental cargood sizebreakfast areashuttle servicefront desk staffstayed here for one nightwe've stayedcomplimentary breakfastfitness center
Reviewed 26 April 2012 via mobile

I am really glad to stay at this hotel. The rooms are very large with super comfy beds. I really appreciate Eri k, director of sales and how friendly and helpful he was in getting me a room at the last minute. Breakfast was ok, and its a little out of the way for me to get to.
Overall, I do think this is one hotel to check out when by the Austin airport.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank John S
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I have stayed here many times and I like the hotel, although it does appear to be falling apart rather quickly (there are sheet rock cracks throughout the rooms and hotel). The breakfast is very good and the size of the rooms are nice. The beds are not comfortable - they sag and are uneven. My biggest complaint about this hotel is that I called the front desk about 10 times from 3 a.m. to 6:45 a.m. and no one answered. So I went down to the lobby and no one was staffing the front desk....but some shady characters were coming in to the hotel and the doors were wide open. The desk clerk emerged at 7 a.m. when breakfast started...he had been sleeping in a room near the desk.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2012

My son was to have a state competition the next morning at Hilton at Airport. We expected to have a good night sleep and be close to the event (our house is in Austin). Unfortunately, it's one of the worse decision I made in my life to stay in and trust Comfort Suites. The mattress is sagged and my son (a 13 years old) couldn't sleep on his side. When I found out it's due to the mattress sagness, that's 4:20am. I didn't know how huge impact it was on my son's competition. I was very dissatisfied by the stay. Plus the traffic noises from Ben White, airplanes and the next rooms. It was the very worst hotel stay in many years and wherever!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ytrewrtyu
Reviewed 19 March 2012

We needed a place near the airport for early morning departure. Clean, smoke-free room. Counter fellow was very friendly. They provide a free shuttle to the airport(about 10 minutes). Don't expect to find any healthy food within walking distance. We had to eat at Denny's.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I picked this motel for our stay in Austin because it had the best reviews of the Comfort Inns in town. Quite rooms, large suites, nice helpful staff, good breakfast. Easy to find on Hwy 71 and 290.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple