Surrounded by fantastic eateries, bars. Unless you were needing to travel out beyond the city, everything is within walking distance or buses are available for $1 trip including to the airport (every 30 mins). But if you have a car, parking is free (bonus!).
Breakfast is basic-coffee, oats sachet to cook in your microwave, muesli bars, muffins,apples.
Great Laundry-4 washing machines @ $2 load plus dryers
Room was clean and adequate with kitchenette and full sized fridge.
Room was unserviced (6 day stay) but fresh towells would be provided if requested.
Only a couple of short blocks from the amazing Whole Foods store.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: 1-6 night stays: $10/night 7+ nights: $5/night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Austin - Downtown - 6th St. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Austin - Downtown -Town Lake Hotel Austin
- Extended Stay America - Austin - Downtown - 6th St. Texas
- Extended Stay Austin
- Austin Extended Stay