Originally had reservations at another ESA hotel, but the day of our arrival in Austin the Manager called me and said they were having plumbing problems and would we mind staying in the Downtown location. Sure. No problem. We stayed here on a Friday and then again the following Monday. Two different rooms, both kings. Rooms were clean, albeit a little old. On our Monday night stay the clorox odor in the room was so strong we had to leave the door open until it dissipated. We would have used the bathroom fan, but as far as I can tell, none of their bathrooms have one! Beds were OK, AC worked, room was cheap enough. Won't stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: 1-6 night stays: $10/night 7+ nights: $5/night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Austin - Downtown - 6th St. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Austin - Downtown -Town Lake Hotel Austin
- Extended Stay America - Austin - Downtown - 6th St. Texas
- Extended Stay Austin
- Austin Extended Stay