First off the location is great!! Check in was slow and the hotel was apparently 100% booked the night we stayed in April 2013. I booked off of Priceline before we arrived at the hotel in Austin. I had booked two room and arrived with 3 non smokers. We were given two SMOKING rooms. I asked if we could change at least one of these rooms as the room we got smelt horrible!! The room was disgusting it smelt so bad I had to keep the window open to make it somewhat bearable. I will never stay at this hotel again and will probably never use an Extended Stay America for that matter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: 1-6 night stays: $10/night 7+ nights: $5/night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Austin - Downtown - 6th St. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Austin - Downtown -Town Lake Hotel Austin
- Extended Stay America - Austin - Downtown - 6th St. Texas
- Extended Stay Austin
- Austin Extended Stay