I arrived at this hotel after midnight and they were unable to unlock the door to my reserved room. They claimed they didn't have any rooms available and refunded my money, but after an hour of unsuccessfully trying to find a room in a different hotel they finally told me they had a room to give me, and I'd just have to change rooms the next day.
Unfortunately, I couldn't sleep in that room due to noise. Every couple of minutes, some kind of machinery turned on and off on the other side of the wall; I could feel vibrations from it.
On the upside, the location is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: 1-6 night stays: $10/night 7+ nights: $5/night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Austin - Downtown - 6th St. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Austin - Downtown -Town Lake Hotel Austin
- Extended Stay America - Austin - Downtown - 6th St. Texas
- Extended Stay Austin
- Austin Extended Stay