Overall our stay was pleasant, the front desk staff was very nice, the room was clean and spacious, everything worked well. The biggest reason we chose this hotel was that the location was great, right on 6th within walking distance of bars and restaurants, and the price was about $200 less than other hotels in the area (most of which are 3.5+ stars). Don't expect the Ritz if you're here, there is street noise late at night, the walls aren't super thick, but for the price it's a solid value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: 1-6 night stays: $10/night 7+ nights: $5/night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Austin - Downtown - 6th St. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Austin - Downtown -Town Lake Hotel Austin
- Extended Stay America - Austin - Downtown - 6th St. Texas
- Extended Stay Austin
- Austin Extended Stay