I tend to set expectations based on what a property charges hoping that I won't be surprised when I arrive. A $100 room has a different expectation then say a $400 room.
What surprised me is that this property easily exceeded expectations at just over $100/night. It felt like it should be more.
Rooms are clean and quiet. Linens on beds and in bathroom were perfect (duvet on the bed? Yup, 'nuff said).
The architecture of the hotel is unique and impressive. I liked the inner lobby/restaurant which is circled by the rooms. It was spacious and very comfortable. We had an inner facing room that looked into the interior of the hotel, this made for a quiet stay with no airport noise. Just make sure you close the drapes as all inner rooms can be viewed from the lobby area.
Overall, an excellent property for this price range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenient location two minutes from the terminal at the Hilton Austin Airport hotel, the only hotel on Austin Bergstrom International Airport grounds. Take the complimentary 24-hour shuttle to the airport and enjoy easy access to downtown Austin with the convenient Airport Flyer service. Settle in to a spacious hotel room with modern amenities and complimentary internet access, or choose a suite with an additional boardroom, fitness room or living room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Austin Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Austin Airport Hotel Austin
- Austin Hilton
- Hilton Austin Airport Texas