The service was great from the bartender through breakfast. The rooms were very nice and loved the set up of the hotel with all the nooks & crannies. Beds and pillows gave much comfort.
We stayed here for a night to go to a concert at the Circuit of the Americas, Amphitheater 360. It was easy access to and from there to the hotel. Only down fall is it's a $12.00 charge for parking or $20.00 for Valet parking. Also we went through a 3rd party to save almost $50.00 and had Valet parking and breakfast and they refused to give us a receipt for what we charged while at the hotel. Finally we got a receipt for breakfast which was an overcharge of $6.00 (-0- looked like a $6.00 so billed wrong) but still no receipt for the Valet parking. Guess they don't like 3rd party bookers? It was a great hotel and bumped down due to all the checkout issues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenient location two minutes from the terminal at the Hilton Austin Airport hotel, the only hotel on Austin Bergstrom International Airport grounds. Take the complimentary 24-hour shuttle to the airport and enjoy easy access to downtown Austin with the convenient Airport Flyer service. Settle in to a spacious hotel room with modern amenities and complimentary internet access, or choose a suite with an additional boardroom, fitness room or living room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, HRS, TravelUp and Ebookers so you can book your Hilton Austin Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Austin Airport Hotel Austin
- Austin Hilton
- Hilton Austin Airport Texas