I did not know what to expect since through Priceline my criteria was 4 star anywhere in Austin and it chose this hotel. For $60 it was a great great value and based on that would stay there again, I am not sure for full price I would. For what we used the hotel for as a quick overnight base it was perfect. If distance is a worry for you know that you are only 10 minutes from downtown Austin and it is as quiet as everyone says it is.
Really the only downside to the whole stay was the $11 for parking but this just because you get so spoiled at most hotels paying nothing. The hotel staff was friendly, much more so then most.
The room was large and the bed was awesome.
Because our time was limited we did not explore much of the hotel but it was clean, pretty, and would be a great place for couples or families alike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenient location two minutes from the terminal at the Hilton Austin Airport hotel, the only hotel on Austin Bergstrom International Airport grounds. Take the complimentary 24-hour shuttle to the airport and enjoy easy access to downtown Austin with the convenient Airport Flyer service. Settle in to a spacious hotel room with modern amenities and complimentary internet access, or choose a suite with an additional boardroom, fitness room or living room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Austin Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Austin Airport Hotel Austin
- Austin Hilton
- Hilton Austin Airport Texas