We stayed here while moving our daughter in at St Edwards. We were looking for a hotel that was reasonably priced and far away from Bat Fest. We got a great rate and the rooms were very nice. They were nicely decorated and the WIFI is free! Everyone was very nice and we enjoyed out stay. My only complaint would be that the beds were a little hard for me (not for my husband though). We ate dinner and breakfast at the restaurant Limestone and the food was good. We would stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Austin Marriott South sits just a short drive from the State Capitol, Austin’s exciting live-music scene on 6th Street, and Downtown Austin attractions. Our hotel in South Austin is perfect for business and leisure travelers who want to be close to it all. We offer guest rooms that feature a refrigerator, high-speed Internet Access, flat screen TVs, and luxury bedding. Austin Marriott South offers complimentary parking and features an on-site restaurant, the Limestone Lounge & Kitchen. Guests enjoy the convenience of being able to work out in our fitness room or take a dip in our indoor pool. We welcome you to stay with us at our comfortable and stylish hotel in South Austin, and to have everything you need for a wonderful stay in Texas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Austin Marriott South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austin Marriott South Hotel Austin
- Marriott Austin
- Austin Marriott South Texas