Touring the area with our 9 year old grandson. Stayed using points.
Got in a late and were going to just eat at the Bistro but they do not have one yet. Looked like construction is scheduled for later this year. Room was a little dated - small bathroom and no fridge.
Wanted to use the pool but did not really have time after we got back from dinner.
Bottom line, it is a Marriott and was good, just not yet upgraded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Austin Marriott South is just a short drive from the State Capitol, Austin’s exciting live music scene on 6th Street, or any downtown attraction. Guest rooms feature a refrigerator, high-speed Internet Access, flat screen TVs, and luxury bedding. The property offers complimentary parking and features an on-site restaurant, the Limestone Lounge & Kitchen, as well as an indoor pool and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Austin Marriott South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austin Marriott South Hotel Austin
- Marriott Austin
- Austin Marriott South Texas