This is probably the least nice of the Marriott branded hotels that I have stayed at. The outside looks pretty nice, but once inside, its another story. The room decor was dated and reminded me of something i would see at a Super 8. The trim along with bathroom sink looked as it had not been cleaned in a while. Worst part, there was hair all over the bathtub. It's like the maids didn't even clean the shower. There is nothing impressive about this hotel at all. I'm pretty sure too that only one elevator worked during my stay, so waiting all the time for a lift wasn't fun either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Austin South has been renovated! Located just off IH-35 and 8 miles from AUS Airport, our south Austin hotel features renovated suites with microwaves, mini-fridges and 25% more space than traditional Austin Airport hotel rooms. Just six miles from downtown Austin, we offer a free evening shuttle to 6th Street, the convention center and UT Austin. Guests love our free amenities including hot breakfast, WiFi, parking and indoor pool and 24-hour gym. Choose the newly-renovate SpringHill Suites Austin South and you'll see why we're a top choice among Austin Airport hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Austin South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Austin South Hotel Austin
- SpringHill Suites Austin South Texas