“Awesome 16th Birthday Climb”

Rock-About Climbing Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rock-About Has been providing Austin tours since 2001 and our AMGA certified guides have a perfect safety record. Your having a great time is our mission and we have a ton of reviews that reflect our ability. Join us right in the middle of Austin for a great climbing adventure. We've been a Certificate of Excellence winner 3 times and can't thank our clients and TripAdvisor enough for this honor. Please note: You must pre-register through our website. The location listed is one of the places we work and not an office.
“Awesome 16th Birthday Climb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

We had a blast! This was a group of 3 teens on a climb for a birthday present. Adam is a great teacher & I can't wait to go back and climb again!

Visited October 2013
Rock-About-Climbing, Owner at Rock-About Climbing Adventures, responded to this review, 20 August 2015
Thank you for your vote of confidence. I have tried hard to learn how to be a good instructor so that people not only have a good time but learn good safety techniques for their future climbing endeavors. I hope we see y'all again and just like these reviews, don't forget to tell your friends about us.

Fredericksburg, Texas
“Dirt me baby!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Had a great time learning how to climb with plenty of time to climb 6 different routes up the rock. Adam was a great guide and made sure everyone was safe and had a good time. I am going to do this again!

Visited October 2013
That's right #dirtmebaby. Thanks for your review for us. We love making you feel accomplished with our saying at the end of a climb. And to put you at ease so your not about to poop yourself of course. Hopefully, we got you hooked as climbing is awesome and sounds like your ready to climb again. See you again.
Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Incredible experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

After having mountain climbed in Switzerland, I was doubtful I would find another place to enjoy rock climbing as much-until last weekend. My bf and I hired a private guide-Jacob- who was spectacular. The entire team was beyond helpful in setting us up, working with our schedule, and giving us the safest and most incredible climbing experience to date.
My bf has only indoor climbed so despite our varying levels, Jacob was great in providing tips/ guidance for each of our needs. The hike to/from the climbs was not to be overlooked-so peaceful and enjoyable. Thank you for such and amazing birthday celebration--a 30th we will never forget!!

Thanks for spending your birthday with us and for writing a review of our team. Jacob is awesome though works a little now for us as he is a sought after climbing photographer now. Either way I'm glad your time with us could even compare to the Alps. Come spend many birthdays with us. We'd be happy to see you again.
San Antonio
“Dirt Me Baby!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Had an excellent and informative experience at Reimer's Ranch. Will definitely be returning for more lessons.

Visited September 2013
Thanks for your review and your saying how much fun you had with us. I do hope you return to climb with us again. Bring some friends. Climbing is about being with a community.
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Can't believe we did it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

My husband and I climbed 35 foot rock faces while the other spouse manned the security rope. It was quite surprising that this was real climbing on our first day. Our guide taught is all we needed to know and watched us carefully. We felt totally safe and edified by our accomplishment. The setting was great, and our guide was well prepared with everything we needed. This was our favorite thing of the whole week.

Visited September 2013
Climbing is definitely a great builder of good relationships and gives us a good trust in our partner. Thanks for coming with us and I'm also grateful that we were the highlight of your trip to Austin. Hope to see you again if you return to town.