Open today: 06:00 - 22:00

Houston, Texas
Excellent climbing intro

Am M
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

All reviews enchanted rock boy scouts multi pitch summer camp step by step highly recommend this adventure great instructor these guys any age awesome experience climbers adam safety beginners russell ropes trad
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just a quick note to express how sincerely and thoroughly happy I was with my experience with Rock-About. The day of climbing genuinely exceeded all expectations and our guide Nick was a rockstar when it came to dealing with my young sons (which is no easy task); he was a real professional and really went the extra mile for us. I seriously can’t think of a single thing that could have gone better, it was all on point.After that great first experience climbing outdoors, we can’t wait to book another trip with them.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great company. Did offer a good into lesson and took time getting everyone to speed. Very knowledgeable and safe which was good for our group of beginners.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great climbing experience with my two teenagers. Safe equipment. Friendly and knowledgeable guides. Ability to go from complete beginner and take instruction all the way to advanced. Cannot reccomend then enough!!!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Russell was a great guide and accommodated the class to my exact skill level. I felt well versed in terminology and I physically improved as well.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Very interesting place to learn a different type of rock climbing, I have never climbed on granite before. I got very valuable advice and tips from the guide.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

First of all, I want to say, Thank You, for working with us in such late notice (LITERALLY contacted them late at night, because got tired of waiting on other company.) Our guide Russell did a great job explaining in detail what we had to to, and why. He was easy going and funny, and to top it off great singer (wedding singer). I feel that our First Rock Climbing experience was a total success thanks to Rock-About. Will definitely be returning for next rock climbing adventure.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

My son (12) participated in the week long climbing camp and loved it despite the high temperatures outside!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Our 4th grader did this with a friend (both had indoor climbing experience) and had a blast. The only negative was out of our control, the heat in the middle of July in Austin. Each day seemed to bring a new experience/challenge and it was well received. Staff were always available for questions and very professional. Would do again but maybe earlier in summer.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

My son loved this camp--and he is hard to get out the door most of the time. He isn't a kid of many words and when he doesn't complain I know it is really great :) Highly recommend.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

My husband and I climbed with Adam at Rock-about a few years back. I didn't remember why I liked him, just that I did. So when I wanted to take my kids and another family climbing I immediately thought of him. We climb around the county with different guides, but Adam was the one I knew the kids and other family would enjoy. We booked the trip for the 8 of us and it was exactly how I imagined. He did an amazing job along with his other guide Trace and we had a blast. Climbing Reimbers Ranch is beautiful as it is, but with nice people showing you the ropes, what more could you want. Thanks again. We will see you again!