Holiday Inn Express Austin Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$280
US$202
US$179
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Austin Central(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$103
Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$111
W Austin(Austin)
US$282
US$241
  • Pool
Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa(Austin)
US$328
US$295
  • Pool
All reviewsearly flight the next morningaustin airportfree breakfasthardwood floorssitting areahappy hourbusiness officemini suitespent one night hereroom was spaciousmodern hotelfree shuttlefront desk personfirst flooryogurteasy accesshie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I have to say the hotel was wonderful they had a manager’s reception and served finger food beverages included Draft beer and wine. The staff was fantastic, and it’s only a 5-10 minute drive from the airport. You can sit out next to the pool and catch some sun or take a dip very nice stay. I'm sure it will be much better when the road construction is complete.

Room Tip: When I was there there was quite abit of road construction going on DOnt let that stop you from viviting this location
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Hiren P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear Terry M.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us, we value your loyalty to our brand and hotels. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our manager's reception. Hopefully next time you come to stay with us the road constructions will be done. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Fabiola

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I was in Austin a few days and decided to stay at the holiday inn express Austin Airport. I was booked for a 2 double bed but called in to see If I could upgraded to a king bed. The staff was wonderful and due my platinum status it was not an issue. The hotel is less than 10 min from the airport which was awesome. I got complimentary water at the desk and the staff was waiting for my arrival which was great. The décor looked good and there was a wide breakfast area in the lobby. I entered my room around 11PM and I immediately noticed the very dated look. They had a window A/C which is not a problem in other locations, but fighting the 110+ degree weather in Texas was giving this unit a hard time. The bed of course was fantastic and I enjoyed the HD TV. In the morning, as I was getting ready I hit the lights and saw roaches. I killed them left them on the floor to see whether or not the house keeping would do their the jobs when I return in the afternoon ( they did). The breakfast was normal. Usually, HIX would have alternate breakfast options each day ie. sausage on Monday, bacon on Tuesday etc. unfortunately for me all bacon every morning. The staff here makes this a 3/5 the rooms alone would be a 1/5. Wont stay here again.

Room Tip: There is construction going on now. This may alter your travel times and routes
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank LAMERV20
Fabiola M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Dear LAkers20,

We would like to first thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay with us. We would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We have taken the issues you experienced into our hands and are having them resolved. We do hope you give us the oppurtunity again to provide you the great service and accommodations we are known for in your future travels.

Management

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Hey, its an airport hotel... and you get what you pay for. In this case the hotel is actually not all that bad... the service at check-in was fantastic. The rooms are large with separate sitting and sleeping areas -- the new bedding and TV can't make up for the poor bathroom and shower. It's beyond me why hotel's spend the money on the updates in the room but leave old bath fixtures and noisy fans and in-wall AC units.

There is a free shuttle to and from the airport and it looked like the breakfast selections were above average for a hotel in this class.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Fabiola M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2013

Dear fryfrye,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share about your experience stay at Holiday Inn Express Austin Airport. It is always a pleasure to make our guest have a great experience during their stay. We are going to start a full renovation of our hotel and we are going to make sure to take your suggestions to improve our bath fixtures and our A/C units. Our Goal is to have a great hotel that guest Love. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin Airport. We are looking forward to see you, on your next trip to Austin TX

Fabiola Moyado
Assistant General Manager.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

This by far was the best hotel of our trip to Austin and San Antonio. We booked because of proximity to the airport for an early flight. The room was spacious, well laid out and contained all the necessities. Check in was smooth and easy. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank lbaileyart
Fabiola M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2013

Dear lbaileyart,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share about your experience during your stay at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin Airport. We happy to know that you had a great experience during your stay and that our Front desk agents made your stay better. We are looking forward to see you, on your next trip to Austin TX.

Fabiola Moyado.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights while on a business trip.

Good Things I Noticed:
1. My room was blissfully quiet, even being on the first floor. :)
2. The pillows on the bed are different firmnesses and the pillow cases are labeled. I usually spend an hour folding and stacking pillows at hotels to get them like they are at home. Not here!
3. There were some adorable birds living in the light fixture above the carport.

Not So Good Things
1. The breakfast buffet is not so welcoming for vegans...unless you really like bananas....and processed juice. The non vegans in my group seemed to enjoy it though.
2. The lights in the bedroom side of the room were too bright for my taste. If it were up to me, I would drop at least 20 watts from all of the bulbs.

Overall, it was a great stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Fabiola M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Dear Darcy137,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share about your experience stay at Holiday Inn Express Austin Airport. We are happy to know that you liked our pillows and that our pillows made you feel like home. I will take some of your great feedback to our corporate managers, to help us serve our guest needs. Our Goal is to have a great hotel that guest Love. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin Airport. We are looking forward to see you, on your next trip to Austin TX.

Fabiola Moyado